Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Custom Team Kit – Recommendations?
  • continuity
    Free Member

I’ve used Endura in the past: their design is good and their product is very high quality.

For the same order (5 skinsuits, 10 jerseys), at the moment the quotes are

Nopinz – 1650
    Endura – 1400
    Provision – 1111

Does anyone else have any experience of really good quality custom kit in the UK where the company has a decent designer on board willing to invest energy into making your idea look good (rather than just printing block colours and logos on a Chinese jersey).

StuF

stolengoat can do custom orders – their kit is great but not worked with their custom design

kilo

A friend used Pactimo and it’s good kit, no idea on minimum orders though

mashr

I’ve used Endura in the past: their design is good and their product is very high quality.

That’s interesting, heard of various clubs giving up on Endura after trying to deal with really poor quality (like tops not actually stitched together properly)

Pactimo are very good. Won’t be cheap though

jonba
    Free Member

We gave up on endura as we didn’t rate it.

Kalas were good with acceptable minimum orders and a range of pro to training.

We also tried Castelli, nice kit bit minimum order was a bind.

No Pinz was good but very much race day wear. It’s not built for a long life.

Not sure on the design aspect, one of our team did the concept themselves. The company just made it work on their clothing patterns.

TiRed

Nopinz are very good. Some of us use them above our official club kit suppliers (who also have skinsuits – Champion and Le Col). I’ll be going back for another for 12h duties. I have an Endura GB skin suit too which is OK and we’ve had club made up as well. I prefer Nopinz. Comfort and build trumps price. They also do proper custom = they’ll measure the rider and adjust the skinsuit accordingly.

And they’re in Devon 😀

weeksy

I’ve used Owayo…. but not in UK, only Germany though.

jimdubleyou

The Fridays use this lot for club kit – https://forcegb.com/

I don’t have any of it, but the ride leaders all use it when they don’t have to, so I doubt it’s rubbish.

continuity
    Free Member

Kalas was 2100 for the same order as the above. Castelli’s MOQ doesn’t work for us – we can get 10+ of lots of stuff but we want a couple of aerosuits for the dedicated blokes.

Stolen goat want £195 for a road race all in one. That’s like 1/3 more than nopinz, and 2/3 more than endura. Can’t justify that!

sandwicheater

Our club also use https://forcegb.com/

Seems OK stuff. Lucky that it’s just up the road from us so can try it on before ordering.

Reminds me i need to put an order in.

freeagent
    Free Member

I’ve used Owayo…. but not in UK, only Germany though.

I’ve used Owayo (ordering from the UK) for 3 different jersey orders, the last was in 2018.
    The Jerseys i’ve got are excellent quality – they’ve been washed on a 40C wash 100s of times and show no wear at all.

Brexit may have made this route more difficult though..?

steve_b77
    Free Member

The team I currently run and the one prior to that uses Vanelli custom sports wear they’re based in Market Harborough, manufactured in Europe and it’s really good quality stuff with a great range of kit, and when it comes to skin suits, they’re fully tested in a wind tunnel and seriously quick, like much quicker than one that doesn’t have any pins on it 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Custom Team Kit – Recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.