Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Custom Decals / Stickers
  • xcstu
    Free Member

Does anyone on here know of a good decals companies out there that can make custom decals for a good price?

I did used to know a guy but unfortunately doesn’t do them anymore ;-/

Cheers in advance

DT78
    Free Member

interested in recommendations too.

scotroutes

gil@thecycleshed.co.uk

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Whittaker signs

Do all the syndicate stuff

xcstu
    Free Member

Cheers anyone will look into these 🙂

mrelectric

When my kids were little they were really into stickers; Pokemon. WWF, Barp (sic) Simpson. Used to raise excitement when we went past Sticker Lane in Bradford on the way to the motorway.
    Its full of car showrooms now so no use to the OP.

Northwind

slikgraphics are good- fast delivery, and really excellent quality (bit thick mind but durable as all hell)

mrphil
    Free Member

How custom?

Do you have the image in EPS format?

If not do you have it in PDF?

If you have a hand drawn image this can be replicated but won’t be as cheap.

JoeG
    Free Member

A very timely thread for me, too! I recently bought an old Ross MTB that is chrome with clear vinyl (or whatever) stickers on the frame which are in real rough shape. I’d love to have some new ones made, but can’t spend a lot as the bike was only $150. I’m guessing that someone would have to do the graphics from photos that I’d take.

Oh, and I’m in the US if that helps/hurts.

globalti
    Free Member

Atlantic Finishers in Bury – he does stickers all the time when he restores frames. His work is superb.

stevied
    Free Member

slikgraphics have done some great quality, custom ones for me.

nigelb001
    Free Member

I presume you’re asking about bike frame stickers, if so +1 for Gil at Cycleshed. He did all the stickers for for my ’95 Mongoose Amplifier. He is highly respected on Retrobike forum and has loads of files for old bikes ready to go.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Gil is really good; he did the decals fot my other half’s Chameleon and had the patience if a saint due to colour changes etc.

Slik are good too, but I’ve found they can be a bit slow in getting back to you tough. Their decals are tough as hell though.

wrecker
    Free Member

Slik are good too, but I’ve found they can be a bit slow in getting back to you tough.

If they bother at all…..

xcstu
    Free Member

mrphil: yes eps or ai files ready with cutters…

Wreacker: I’m with you Slikgraphics never got back to me 🙁

Globalti: will def give them a try 🙂

some example what I had done previously…

graphic on the bash guard:

Fork decals:

mindmap3
    Free Member

They look good. Shame that chap no longer does them.

Slik didn’t get back to me after last request despite three or four emails which is a shame because my Tazer decals were really really good.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Custom Decals / Stickers’ is closed to new replies.