Ahh, the great biscuit debate.
1. Chocolate malted milk – there a few things better than this bad boy
2. Chocolate hob-nob – great dunking biscuit, milk or dark choc
3. Custard Cream – classic biscuit, good dunker
4. Ginger crunch – a fine biscuit, much maligned
5. Chocolate digestive – an old favourite, always a winner
Bourbons for me are a nothing biscuit, not chocolaty enough to fall into that category, not cream enough for that category, very over rated IMO.Posted 9 years agojoemarshallMember
I have noticed a recent trend towards creamizing of biscuits.
Creamy jammy dodgers have always been around, although I only ever used to see them in selection packs.
But Nice Creams? Rich Tea Creams? Malted Milk Creams? They’re all new aren’t they? Before you know it they’ll make Custard Cream Creams. What is the world coming to? It’s political correctness gone mad.Posted 9 years ago
The topic ‘Custard Creams’ is closed to new replies.