Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cushcore
  • downhilldave

Well that was easy. After reading some of the comments online I was a little worried but I had no problems and just followed the installation video. Ride later this afternoon/evening when it cools down a little. Still very hot here in southern Spain.

Wookster

Good!! 😂😂 I have a set to fit and have been reading the horror stories!

Interested  to hear what what you think post ride!

ganic
    Free Member

Where in southern Spain are you?

downhilldave

ganic, Vélez-Blanco in Almeria 😎

downhilldave

wookster, they seem fine. Only problem is a slight wobble in the tyres. There’s loads of latex residue and I think the insert has stuck to the inside of the tyre. Thought a ride would sort it but they need letting down and pulling straight. Started @ 18psi front and 22 rear. Mid ride let em down to 15 front and 18 rear. No rolling about on the rim and very surprisingly not much drag. It’s weird terrain here, very rocky and loose over hardpack.Bought the Cushcore to protect my carbon rims, time will tell.

ganic
    Free Member

AHH ok Alicante here.  Same sort of terrian though!

Wookster

Cool thanks DHDave! I’m in the Lakes so thought they may help me a bit during poor line choices! 😉😉🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

downhilldave

wookster, good luck with the fitting. If I can be of any help give me a shout 👍

stewartc
    Free Member

slight wobble in the tyres

I have the same, been told its because my tire isn’t wide enough, its 2.35 at present

downhilldave

2.35 here too stewartc. Managed to get them a lot better with a little brute force.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cushcore’ is closed to new replies.