• This topic has 22 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Kuco.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Curry! Nom nom nom
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Just a sainsburys jalfreizi and a tikka but it smells bloody lovely!!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Ha! 3 weeks tomorrow I’ll be in a restaurant in Goa called Inferno, I’m dribbling at the thought.
    Curry paradise.
    First time we went we both vowed never to buy another supermarket curry back home, we have but they are shoite in comparison!

kimbers

just got a delivery from brentford tandoori hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

scaredypants

surely, THE LAW says that curry may not be eaten between midnight 22/11 and midday on 27th, at which point the daddy of all turkey curries must be consumed ?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Well essel i’m a curry convert, didn’t have my first curry till a year ago as a 35 yr old bloke from the midlands! Never really fancied/liked the taste but it’s a classic case of your mind telling you what you like! Pushed the boat out and now it’s a revelation for me!! Feel like I’ve been missing out for the last 20yrs!!!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I’ve ben to a fair few Indian restaurant’s in my time but I’ve tasted nothing like what you get in Goa (probably elsewhere in India too!)
    I suppose it could be a ‘being there’ thing though.

‘wipes dribble from mouth’

wrightyson
    Free Member

Now that was tasty! Hot lips!!

smoothchicken

Just finished onion bhaji followed by chicken dhansak and nan bread, nom nom nom indeed, but a bit full now 😳

wrightyson
    Free Member

Just put a steamed chocolate pudding on! Old school!!

michaelmcc
    Free Member

I like making my own curry but I’m getting bored of the recipes I have. If anyone has any good curry recipes I’d like to see them!

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Im sat here writing this on the bog, I’ve just had a spicy curry from the Agraah in Shipley, my bum burns, and the shite is hitting the bowl like Christmas wasn’t invented, but bugger me, what a nice curry it was.

Haze

Pretty much given up trying to follow recipes, they never turn out anything like what I’m after. May just invest a lot of trial and error into creating my own.

Prefer mine around Madras strength, but there’s a place nearby that do a fantastic Biriyani…sounds like a plan for tomorrow night 🙂

racefaceec90

godsdammnit now i’m hungery 😡

bazookajoe
    Free Member

Oh man, I could go a curry right now. Meal deal from ahmeds tandoori in newhaven, edinburgh.

Glittergary, it’s at times like those I think of johnny cash singing ‘ring of fire’. I remember the first time no. 1 had her first proper curry, the look of panic on her face at getting her first spicy bum, ah bless. How we laughed

peteimpreza

@MichaelMcc get Rick Steins Far Eastern Odessey, some fantastic receipts in there. Not had a bad one yet and we have tried a few.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

I got fed up of the currys I’d been making so have to taken to making veggie versions of them aswell. Every bite has alot more flavours and textures. And the chickpea curry is a favourite with the kids. I like meat as much as the next man, but for curries its all about the veg.Oh and home made garlic and coriander chapatis!

scaredypants

the Agraah in Shipley

I hope it’s known as “the Aaaarrrgghhhh !”

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

not exactly a recipe, but try these guys…

http://www.chimans.co.uk/

makes making curry super easy and incredibly good.

Klunk
    Free Member

Chicken Dhansak, last night, soooo goood even if i do say so myself 😳 great recipe can be as hot or mild as you like, just add more chillis, loads of garam masala well fried in oil. Good fresh juicy ginger and loads of garlic == nom nom nom 😆

Kuco

Debating wether to pop to the local curry house as I can’t be arsed to cook anything 😕

avdave2

My sister and brother in law are going out for a curry with my mum and dad for their Christmas dinner. Sounds like a dam good idea to me.

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Wrightyson – the Grand is open for Xmas dinner!

If only I’d known a few days earlier 🙁

Kuco

Just had Anaroshi chicken. Never had it before but will certainly have it again 🙂

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Curry! Nom nom nom’ is closed to new replies.