Viewing 37 posts - 121 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • Current insult of choice
  • senorj

Arsehole. Oldie but a goldie.
    Scunner,Bounder,Cad & Mrs Cluck, are used when children are present ,obvs.:-)

vickypea
    Free Member

My son once insulted his dad with: “You’re a banana and four pears!” when he was little
    😀

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

diseased rhinoceros pizzle

rogermoore

Shitbird, heard for the first time in ages on the telly the other night, will be getting used soon!
    RM.

alanf
    Free Member

Arse munch

DezB
    Free Member

I was wondering what mine was, then I shouted “You Pleb!” at someone.
    Pleb? How is that offensive coming from the mouth of a pleb? 😆

wynne
    Free Member

My Estonian friend told me they have an insult that basically means “excuse me but I think your mother still owes me money for the sex she had with my dog”. Bit longwinded for general use though.

Also, I really enjoyed a twitter description of Michael Gove during the latter stages of the EU referendum ‘debate’ which was him looking “like a haunted pork mannequin”.

Lastly, learning Welsh at the moment, I enjoy “tumfatt” which means fool.

Scapegoat

I quite like ****-knuckle, but a favourite in a while was a satirist caption describing Donald! and Farage as a “pair of thundering ****-trumpets”

See also a tweet describing Donald! as a “haunted spunk-trumpet”

sargey

W##kstain is the current favourite.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Just read one on FB in which Jeremy Hunt is termed a ‘dribbling ****’ 😛

(Sounds like Dribbling retard)

djambo
    Free Member

i’m a big fan of ‘halfwit’ at the moment.

nickewen
    Free Member

A favourite of mine at the moment is “piss ant”

One of the lads came out with this cracka the other day to one of the other lads: “you’ve got a vein of pure idiot running straight through you mate”

I was ill laughing

arrpee
    Free Member

Also, I really enjoyed a twitter description of Michael Gove during the latter stages of the EU referendum ‘debate’ which was him looking “like a haunted pork mannequin”.

Apropos the pictures of him alongside Trump, I described him as looking like a pile of wet lips.

Arse flake and monkey toucher winning for me at the moment. Awaiting a suitable deployment opportunity…

Cougar

<mod>can we be a little careful with the swears please, the filter isn’t very good with portmanteau swearing we’ve had to remove several posts now. Ta. </mod>

Just read one on FB

I’ve just seen one on Facebook referring to Gove as a “lackwit lickspittle,” which is just beautiful.

sbob
    Free Member

IHN – Member

Again, what about ‘pooftah’ or ‘fairy’? Or ‘homo’? ‘Bender’, what about that?

It’s spelt “poofter”, you turgid melt.

Don’t forget gaylord either.

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

If you like your insults with a Scottish lilt, you’ll appreciate this
    [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UpH5A6pcZZo[/video]

oomidamon

“You Melt” or “You String” are both popular in my household, no idea where they’ve come from.

piemann
    Free Member

I’ve been watching lots of Archer lately. Some of the insults in that are inspired.

My fave of late is quite simple though:

“Even your balls are made of pussy!”

anonymouse
    Free Member

I’m very fond of twannock.

leftyboy
    Free Member

Popular in our office is “CockWomble”

philjunior
    Free Member

Well, based on what I shouted at the guy who got out of the car sat in the outside lane then started to cross the bus lane without looking yesterday, “tosser” is my default.

I don’t really tend to be very inventive.

km79
    Free Member

‘lentil-munching sandal-wearing watermelons’

By a Tory MSP aimed at the Greens during today’s Scottish Parliament budget vote.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

Belgian is a good one because it confuses people and you can add real swearwords at either end to give it a bit more effect .

Not one that you could use in a shout out type of incident but I really like how Noel Gallagher described his brother Liam as like a fork in a world of soup .

rosscopeco
    Free Member

My kids use ‘moob’ on a regular basis…when I ask them what it meant I got the raised eyes and they called one…still don’t know what it means!

‘Tool’ is a favourite but for those occasions when nothing else will do:

Ya big/wee/ugly (delete as appropriate) lanky streak ‘o’ p&%h

hammyuk
    Free Member

Cockwombling Thundertwunt

yunki
    Free Member

I got called a bunch of queers by my best mate’s sister once

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

You are so fat witted with the drink of old sac

Northwind

A line from a song that I got to use the other day,

“To whatever extent you hate yourself, it isn’t enough”

And one my grandma used when she was really pissed off

“I wish you only the harm that’s due to you. But I hope that’s a lot”

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

weasel dick

squirrelking
    Free Member

Dick slurpung shitlord

If any of that gets through the filter I’ll be impressed. Mod note, not bypassing anything, if someone cries just edit it, they should know what to expect by the thread title.

jag61

you OAF often used by chemistry teacher bitd not heard it in years some belters up there^^ 😆

pondo

Taking a curious pleasure in the word knob used against inappropriate victims – “this computer’s being a knob”, “man, my car was a right knob this morning”, “looks like the M5’s being a knob”, etc.

LeeW

A favourite from back in the day is buttmunch, taken from Malcolm in the Middle.

Rich_s

This bl00dy thread just ended up with me calling some **** driver a “buttflake” with my 6 year old in the car.

Currently bribing him to not tell mummy despite it being his new favourite word 😥

ourmaninthenorth

+1 for **** **** if I mean it (and berk if I’m saying it politely).

Why mince your words?

jimmy

I like –

You… (big [****ing]) :

Berk
    Buffoon
    Prune
    Big Fanny
    Wally

abuhamster
    Free Member

Reserved for so called ‘professional drivers’ ie van drivers, bus drivers and taxi drivers, who are, statistically mostly convicted sex offenders and those that aren’t convicted just haven’t been caught yet :

‘paedo’ or ‘kiddy fiddler’. Best shouted through the back door you’ve just opened. Needs to be said with a good deal of enthusiasm followed by a swift departure because it does seem to cause a fair bit of distress.

Viewing 37 posts - 121 through 157 (of 157 total)

The topic ‘Current insult of choice’ is closed to new replies.