Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • culinary expertise needed
  • yunki
    Free Member

Mrs yunki got home from roller derby training late last night and picked up some McDonalds to re-fuel..
    She kindly grabbed me a ’55’ burger on the off-chance that I’d be up for some supper, but when she got home to find me already asleep in bed she popped the burger in the fridge for me..

I’ve gone to take a bite of it this morning in it’s chilled congealed state and it’s not good.. so I want to know if it’s safe to microwave this thing?
    It’s not going to revert back to it’s natural state or become activated by the radiation into some Godzilla type creature is it..?

I really want this thing for a mid morning snack…

PiknMix
    Free Member

Microwave will do it, as will the oven. Both run the risk of a crispy bun.

theotherjonv

Deconstruct it – take the bun off, and put the salad to one side

put the filling in the microwave for 45 seconds or until sizzling

Bun – depending on how hard it’s gone, either in the mike for 10s, or sprinkle with water and toast under a grill.

Salad – put in the bin. This is a man’s burger now.

highclimber
    Free Member

Take it back to Maccy’s and tell them it’s cold and you demand a new one. don’t tell them it’s last night’s just go in all guns blazin demanding a replacement burger. If they question you, slap them and repeat your demand.

johnellison
    Free Member

I wouldn’t give a cold/reheated Maccy D to my dog. Then again, I wouldn’t give a Maccy D to anyone I have any respect for. Frightful things.

bearnecessities

Slap it in George Foreman for five mins. Whilst this is happenening knock up a batter. Dip flattened burger in batter, deep fry for 3 mins & set aside.

Grate a couple of large potatoes, add egg, salt and a bit of flour, coat battererd burger in this and then shallow fry each side for 4 mintutes. Add a sprig of parsley, punch the burger, throw in bin.

yunki
    Free Member

I put it in the blender with a can of special brew in the end and then heated the resultant soup in a saucepan on the hob..

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

I wouldn’t give a cold/reheated Maccy D to my dog.

FTFY

spacemonkey

I put it in the blender with a can of special brew in the end and then heated the resultant soup in a saucepan on the hob..

Flashy coming round for lunch is he?

highclimber
    Free Member

yunki
    Free Member

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘culinary expertise needed’ is closed to new replies.