Cube reaction GTC Pro

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Cube reaction GTC Pro

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Cube reaction GTC Pro
  • ashweee

Cube reaction GTC Pro

Here’s my cube reaction GTC pro hard tail mountain bike, I bought the bike new in 2010 from zero g cycles in bristol and since buying it I’ve barely used it to be honest.

The frame is 18″ in size but seems to be slightly smaller than that.

Here’s the spec

– 18″ carbon frame
    – Rockshox Reba sl dual air forks
    – Sun ringle wheel set
    – Formula Rx brakes 180f/160r
    – Shimano SLX shifters
    – Shimano SLX chainset
    – Shimano XT mechs front and rear
    – SRAM redwin cassette
    – SRAM pg991 chain
    – Superstar zephyr 70mm stem
    – Raceface deus low rise bars
    – Schwalbe racing Ralph and rocket Ron tyres
    – Cube grips, seat & seat post.

I’m not too sure of the weight as I’ve not got any bike scales but I feels really light and nimble when being ridden.

The good points

– BB was replaced about 4 months ago so has got plenty of life in it
    – chain and cassette were changed about 4 months ago too so they’ve also got loads of life in them.

The bad points

– The frame has got some metal plates attached to it around the bottom bracket to stop the chain from damaging it, not long after purchase the chain came off and pulled a plate away from the frame but my lbs used some epoxy glue and stuck it back on

– The forks haven’t been serviced for about 18 months but to be fair it’s not been used much in that time, I also took removed the remote lockout lever to reduce the bar clutter and in moving house I’ve lost it, if I find it it will be included in the sale.

– The rear tyre is looking a little low on tread so I can chuck in a pair of high rollers with the sale of the bike.

– The bars have got a small mark from transporting the bike and the seat looks worn although it’s got no holes or tears in it at all.

I’m looking for £750ono

Collection from bristol preferred but I could meet at cwmcarn or the fod.

Any questions please email me

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Cube reaction GTC Pro’ is closed to new replies.