Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 330 total)
  • Cube Reaction 29er ?? Any good?
  • cuberider
    Free Member

Yes, very quick bike. Blasts along. No problems since set up. Really like this bike.

Chipbutty
    Free Member

How’s everyone getting on with their bikes over the winter? Mine has been in the garage for the last few months, but will breaking her out again today due to my winter HT having mechanical issues. Got some Beavers fitted to it now so we’ll see how they are in the snow.

keppy
    Free Member

My 2013 GTC SLT is in the LBS ready for collection…… 😀

velomanic
    Free Member

Not done many winter miles to be honest but still very happy with the bike.

Stayed with the Conti X-Kings, fitted a 24/38 XT chainset and swapped the bars for Niner Flat Tops.

Also fited a Thomson seatpost clamp to stop the post from continually sinking…

ljs1977
    Free Member

Has anyone fitted a reverb to one of these? Or is this a mortal sin in the xc fraternity?

fizzicist
    Free Member

I’m considering swapping to a Reaction GTC SL – it’s impossible to get a demo bike though – had a sit on one and I need a 19″ frame.

Anyone in the north (harrogate) up for a ride around somewhere & willing to let me have a go on theirs?

geologist
    Free Member

How are you getting on with these?

Im thinking about a 2013 reaction pro 29er.

razor

rode my carbon one all winter which took it’s toll on the BB, headset, wheel bearings and gear cables, as well as the usual cassette and brake pad wear, but that’s kind of fair enough. Still love it though and would recommend them.

plodtv
    Free Member

love mine, not riding it as much as I’d like this year. As above headset and bottom bracket need replacing, but thats after a lot of abuse.

plankatron
    Free Member

Anyone had any issues with the dropouts wearing and causing the back wheel to point in off to one side? It’s almost rubbing on the non drive side chain stay and miles away from the drive side.

I’ve just had the wheel dishing done. No problem with the wheel

Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 330 total)

The topic ‘Cube Reaction 29er ?? Any good?’ is closed to new replies.