Crufts

• This topic has 34 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by  xcgb.
Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Crufts
  • Premier Icon CheesybeanZ
    Subscriber

anyone showing this year? were going on Thursday, Terrier and Hound day 🙂

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber
    Premier Icon CheesybeanZ
    Subscriber

there’ll be more attention whores than a jones thread 😀
    really looking forward to it , MrsBeanZ does the actual handling I’m just the kennel maid .

pics of your dog please thank you muchly cheers

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Aha, so more…..

Mrs Toast

Does Colin have a ridiculous KC name then, or just he just go by the moniker of Colin? I remember a friend’s pedigree King Charles Spaniel was normally called ‘Kiki’, but her KC name was “Kiri Crystal of the Valley”…

xcgb

Missus is going on Sunday (bearded collies)

Premier Icon CheesybeanZ
    Subscriber

full KC name ,Snowmeadow Peregrine Piper . answers to Colin or you little s****e when he’s got one on him 😀

Premier Icon CheesybeanZ
    Subscriber

@ binners , defiantly the second pic 😀

Good luck Cheesybeanz. We used to show our Wheaten and qualified for Crufts a few times, more by luck than anything else! Dewey wasn’t really a show dog though, as he didn’t like the hanging around, or the grooming and just wanted to sniff the other dogs in the ring! Was that picture taken at the last club championship show? We showed Dewey there in Vintage dog (he’s 11 yo) and he got 2nd, which was a surprise.

Greg.

Premier Icon CheesybeanZ
    Subscriber

thats not my name , Thanks .it was at the Cheltenham show at the Kennel club building at Stoneleigh .we did go to the club champ show ,same venue.

wysiwyg

My ma is defending her Hound Group title

Mrs Toast

Snowmeadow Peregrine Piper

So, Colin then? 😆

it was at the Cheltenham show at the Kennel club building at Stoneleigh

That’s where Benny goes every week for obedience training. Nearly one year on and he still hasn’t got his Bronze Citizenship award…

thats cos benny understands there’s more to being a dog than adhering to rashly administered tory ideas like ‘big society’ and ‘bronze citizenship’

Premier Icon singlespeedstu
    Subscriber

Cheesy.

Have you got the uniform for the maids job?

Premier Icon CheesybeanZ
    Subscriber

stu, you know i have 😉

Premier Icon Pook
    Subscriber

I’m not. I don’t have a dog.

bjj.andy.w

We’ll be there on Thursday with our pooch
    Morlingcourt perfect Rogue:

What tyres for crufts ?

bjj.andy.w

What paws for 😀

Crufts update: MORLINGCOURT PERFECT ROGUE got a 1st in class and SNOWMEADOW PEREGRINE PIPER aka ‘Colin’ got a 3rd in class. Well done and hope you all enjoyed your day in the big ring!

Bloody event. Took me an extra half hour to get out of work tonight because of the traffic leaving the show. 👿

Premier Icon bikebouy
    Subscriber

Nope, don’t agree with an Association that promotes inbreeding ta very muchly.

However do go to ” Discover Dogs ” which normally has breeds more suited to field farm work rather than ponced up handbag dogs..
    😉

bjj.andy.w

thats_not_my_name – Member
    Crufts update: MORLINGCOURT PERFECT ROGUE got a 1st in class and SNOWMEADOW PEREGRINE PIPER aka ‘Colin’ got a 3rd in class. Well done and hope you all enjoyed your day in the big ring!

Over the moon getting placed today, wasn’t expecting much so we are made up 😀 Quick pic of Rogue and my wife ( his handler )

Premier Icon CheesybeanZ
    Subscriber

Very happy with 3rd place , had a great day out 😀

traffic was horrendous , friends were stuck in west car park and took over 2 hrs just to get out !!
    we got out at 4.30 and it was still a nightmare .

corroded

Well done dog people!

bjj.andy.w

Congrats on your 3rd place. As for getting out we were lucky, the mother in law came with us and because she’s disabled we parked in the blue badge car park right next to hall 5 ( which we were in ) got to the car around 5:30 and was straight onto the motorway. Some of the ridgeback owners took THREE HOURS to get off the carpark 😯

xcgb

Whoo hoo, My boy got a first in Yearling then a third in undergraduate

He has had his steak!, this also means he qualifies for next year too! 😀

I won’t even watch it on tv, I will not support an organisation that condones and promotes cruelty to animals.

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Karinofnine – genuine question… how does Crufts condone and and promote cruelty to animals?

Premier Icon CheesybeanZ
    Subscriber

Karinofnine – genuine question… how does Crufts condone and and promote cruelty to animals?

just typing the same question .

Did that Australian Sheepdog thing have its tail docked?

Houns

What Karinofnine and bikebouy said

And lol @ best in show pix

xcgb

Yes SOME breeds have had issues which are being addressed as per the vet checks at shows on those breeds.

All breeders now have to comply with new regs (most of which the good ones were already doing)

Its going to take some time to breed it out but at least they are doing something, and to tar thousands of totally dedicated enthusiasts with one brush is not fair at all.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Crufts’ is closed to new replies.