• This topic has 34 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by xcgb.
Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Crufts
  • CheesybeanZ

anyone showing this year? were going on Thursday, Terrier and Hound day 🙂

binners

We?

? 😆

CheesybeanZ

there’ll be more attention whores than a jones thread 😀
    really looking forward to it , MrsBeanZ does the actual handling I’m just the kennel maid .

philconsequence
    Free Member

pics of your dog please thank you muchly cheers

binners

Aha, so more…..

MrsToast
    Free Member

Does Colin have a ridiculous KC name then, or just he just go by the moniker of Colin? I remember a friend’s pedigree King Charles Spaniel was normally called ‘Kiki’, but her KC name was “Kiri Crystal of the Valley”…

xcgb
    Free Member

Missus is going on Sunday (bearded collies)

CheesybeanZ

full KC name ,Snowmeadow Peregrine Piper . answers to Colin or you little s****e when he’s got one on him 😀

CheesybeanZ

@ binners , defiantly the second pic 😀

thats_not_my_name
    Free Member

Good luck Cheesybeanz. We used to show our Wheaten and qualified for Crufts a few times, more by luck than anything else! Dewey wasn’t really a show dog though, as he didn’t like the hanging around, or the grooming and just wanted to sniff the other dogs in the ring! Was that picture taken at the last club championship show? We showed Dewey there in Vintage dog (he’s 11 yo) and he got 2nd, which was a surprise.

Greg.

CheesybeanZ

thats not my name , Thanks .it was at the Cheltenham show at the Kennel club building at Stoneleigh .we did go to the club champ show ,same venue.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

My ma is defending her Hound Group title

MrsToast
    Free Member

Snowmeadow Peregrine Piper

So, Colin then? 😆

it was at the Cheltenham show at the Kennel club building at Stoneleigh

That’s where Benny goes every week for obedience training. Nearly one year on and he still hasn’t got his Bronze Citizenship award…

philconsequence
    Free Member

thats cos benny understands there’s more to being a dog than adhering to rashly administered tory ideas like ‘big society’ and ‘bronze citizenship’

singlespeedstu

Cheesy.

Have you got the uniform for the maids job?

CheesybeanZ

stu, you know i have 😉

Pook

I’m not. I don’t have a dog.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

We’ll be there on Thursday with our pooch
    Morlingcourt perfect Rogue:

shinsplints

What tyres for crufts ?

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

What paws for 😀

thats_not_my_name
    Free Member

Crufts update: MORLINGCOURT PERFECT ROGUE got a 1st in class and SNOWMEADOW PEREGRINE PIPER aka ‘Colin’ got a 3rd in class. Well done and hope you all enjoyed your day in the big ring!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Bloody event. Took me an extra half hour to get out of work tonight because of the traffic leaving the show. 👿

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nope, don’t agree with an Association that promotes inbreeding ta very muchly.

However do go to ” Discover Dogs ” which normally has breeds more suited to field farm work rather than ponced up handbag dogs..
    😉

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

thats_not_my_name – Member
    Crufts update: MORLINGCOURT PERFECT ROGUE got a 1st in class and SNOWMEADOW PEREGRINE PIPER aka ‘Colin’ got a 3rd in class. Well done and hope you all enjoyed your day in the big ring!

Over the moon getting placed today, wasn’t expecting much so we are made up 😀 Quick pic of Rogue and my wife ( his handler )

CheesybeanZ

Very happy with 3rd place , had a great day out 😀

traffic was horrendous , friends were stuck in west car park and took over 2 hrs just to get out !!
    we got out at 4.30 and it was still a nightmare .

corroded
    Free Member

Well done dog people!

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Congrats on your 3rd place. As for getting out we were lucky, the mother in law came with us and because she’s disabled we parked in the blue badge car park right next to hall 5 ( which we were in ) got to the car around 5:30 and was straight onto the motorway. Some of the ridgeback owners took THREE HOURS to get off the carpark 😯

xcgb
    Free Member

Whoo hoo, My boy got a first in Yearling then a third in undergraduate

He has had his steak!, this also means he qualifies for next year too! 😀

Karinofnine

I won’t even watch it on tv, I will not support an organisation that condones and promotes cruelty to animals.

binners

Karinofnine – genuine question… how does Crufts condone and and promote cruelty to animals?

CheesybeanZ

Karinofnine – genuine question… how does Crufts condone and and promote cruelty to animals?

just typing the same question .

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Did that Australian Sheepdog thing have its tail docked?

Houns

What Karinofnine and bikebouy said

And lol @ best in show pix

Houns
    xcgb
    Free Member

Yes SOME breeds have had issues which are being addressed as per the vet checks at shows on those breeds.

All breeders now have to comply with new regs (most of which the good ones were already doing)

Its going to take some time to breed it out but at least they are doing something, and to tar thousands of totally dedicated enthusiasts with one brush is not fair at all.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Crufts’ is closed to new replies.