Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Cruelest defeat (Gran Turismo setting back my post-op recovery!)
  • matt_bl
    Free Member

As I’m stuck at home recovering after having my gall bladder removed I thought I would dig out the PS3 to pass some time.

I started a 60 lap endurance race and everything was going according to plan until 52 laps gone. 30 seconds ahead, losing 5 seconds a lap, the maths is not in my favour. So a quick pit stop later, chasing like a lunatic and after 2 hours 20 minutes finish second by eight seconds, gutted!

The sad thing is I’m already planning where to make up the time.

Can anyone else top my story of woe?

Matt

samunkim
    Free Member

Get a life – get Treavor’s life
    Get GTAV

willard

Nah, Fallout: New Vegas is where it’s at.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Drac

GTA V is fantastic,

Milkie
    Free Member

Only 30 seconds ahead on a 60 lap endurance race! 😆

atlaz
    Free Member

Nah, Fallout: New Vegas is where it’s at.

I think by now it’s Fallout: Pretty Old Vegas

willard

But when Fallout 4 isn’t out yet, you have to fall back to the ones that exist.

matt_bl
    Free Member

Milkie – Member

Only 30 seconds ahead on a 60 lap endurance race!

I was trying with a standard car and tyres, rather than use something that could lap the field five times. [my excuse!]

Fallout looks like it could be a good choice. A bus trip to town tomorrow may be required.

Matt

wilko1999
    Free Member

I bought New Vegas second hand last week for 4.99. Bargain. Its blimmin brilliant, albeit buggy and with pretty pants graphics by todays standards. But still an amazing, immersive, massive, fun and addictive game.

Milkie
    Free Member

Matt_bl – That is the only way to play GT, otherwise it is way too easy, online challenges are good/competitive. Looking forward to testing out Project CARS this evening 😉

willard

If you are lucky, you might be able to get Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim pre-owned for less than a tenner.

That should see you safely immersed for the next two weeks (assuming you play for about 6 hours a day)

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I can’t stop playing GTA V its ruining my life but i currently love my life because it has GTA V in it.

molgrips
    Free Member

I once tried a 60 lap race in GT3. F*** me that was hard work!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cruelest defeat (Gran Turismo setting back my post-op recovery!)’ is closed to new replies.