Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Croatian coast weather in early October.
  • jakd95
    Free Member

Off to ride the Adriatic Crest Trail from Ljubljana down to Split (largely following the coast) in the first week of October. In my mind it’s going to be 22°/10° day/night with minimal rain. Realistic? Or likely to be wetter/colder? Just starting to think about what clothing and kit to pack.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

We went to Split in early September & the weather was warm. So was the rain that came down in torrents after we landed!
    Been twice in September & it was pretty good weather all round really, can’t see it changing much by October.

Nico
    Free Member

The weather changes in October, but should be alright in the first week. I’ve been in Greece in the second half of October (the west coast, so a bit further south than Croatia) and we had a few days of British weather i.e. grey, windy and raining. Obviously take a very light waterproof just in case, but I’d expect the weather to be as you say.

toby1

Been on holidays along the cost in both September and October, I’d imagine your temperatures are about right, night may not be as low as 10, depending on coastal breeze. I’d also expect you are likely to see some rain. Amazing coastline though and a fantastic sliver of a country.

jakd95
    Free Member

Thanks all, sounds about what I was expecting. Will make sure to pack the rain jacket and decent sized tarp!

ugarizza
    Free Member

That’s a big ride!
    Do you have any resources or info on it that you’d be happy to share?
    Open question to anyone here who has done the Adriatic Crest.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Croatian coast weather in early October.’ is closed to new replies.