Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Criminal record disclosure question…(not mine)
  • damascus
    Free Member

I’m always amazed just how many women choose a man over the children even when social services explain the historical convictions.

But them some women marry convicted criminals who will never be released from prison so I guess nothing should surprise me anymore.

Personally, I would be opting for supervised visits with ss or invite her into your home to see the kids.

You may not be able to stand the woman but you have to think of the bigger picture.

Also whilst she is away from him and probably his controlling influence you may over time be able to talk some sense into her?

wiggles
    Free Member

Nah that’s never going to happen, she (quite ironically) after I kicked her out after finding out she was seeing this guy and neglecting the kids to be able to see him told him all these stories about how I’m such a bad person and did all this made up stuff in the past so I can’t be in the same room as her for fear she will make up some false allegation again and she won’t to maintain her facade of being scared of me…

I honestly think this could be the end where she just gives up on the kids and doesn’t even bother to try and see them anymore

funkmasterp

As harsh as it sounds her stopping seeing the kids might be a good thing. Kids need stability and it sounds like you’re the only one that can offer this. I genuinely hope you get full custody for their sake.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

“Well no, it’s not bollocks. We’re a civilised country – if you fancy a bout of vigilanteism perhaps you can head to one of those middle eastern regions where they stone women who have the misfortune to be raped.”

Oh yes wer’e civilised alright. As I said…’IF’ he’s a child sex offender he should have no rights. Wer’e not in the middle east (thankfully) & I never mentioned vigilanteism, but some offenders should really be locked up for an awfully long time.
    Good luck Wiggles, hope you & the kids are always ok.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

<span style=”color: #444444; font-size: 16px;”>I honestly think this could be the end where she just gives up on the kids and doesn’t even bother to try and see them anymore</span>

Its a little judgmental of me to say so, but going on this thread that might very well be the best possible outcome.

All the best with getting it all sorted out anyway.

zokes
    Free Member

esselgruntfuttock :

but some offenders should really be locked up for an awfully long time.

Sure. But they’re still humans and thus should have their rights protected, doubly so if there’s to be any hope of rehabilitation.

And if not for vigilanteism, why else would anyone not connected with the case need to know their identity or what they’d done? It’s worth noting that those that need to know, Wiggle included, do know what happened and who he is.

wiggles
    Free Member

You are right that it might be for the best if she just cuts her ties and **** off…

Not what I wanted but I wasted 8 years of my life hoping she would change and stop being abusive and controlling. I realise now it’s never going to happen but I thought she could at least manage to be their mother for a few hours a week

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Criminal record disclosure question…(not mine)’ is closed to new replies.