Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • CRG Moto / Glowworm lights still going?
  • tomd
    Free Member

Has anyone had any dealing with them recently? I’ve been trying to get in touch by email and phone for a few weeks and not heard anything. I’ve got the X2 lights which have been great, just looking for some spares.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I mailed them earlier this week, replied same day, though they weren’t there to sign for a parcel I sent. Ce la vie. I’ve dealt with them s few times for after sales and always been good.

tomd
    Free Member

Yeah I have dealt with them in the past and they were really responsive, which is why I’m confused now.

DanW
    Free Member

Hi Tom,

Funny you have been experiencing the same thing as me. Did you manage to resolve your contact issues? I sent some things back a month ago and have been chasing up progress ever since and only had one reply to say I should be expecting something back- but that was two weeks ago and I haven’t been able to get in touch since then. Two weeks to acknowledge the parts sent back were received and a further two weeks without being able to contact them is slightly worrying. Danny always used to be excellent responding to questions and problems here on STW but it seems a bit quiet lately. Maybe it is holiday time, I’m not sure but I hope everything is ok with Danny.

swanny853

The girlfriend and I have had problems with batteries and chargers for the x2 but crg have been really very helpful. Maybe they’re on holiday?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I ended up getting my head unit replaced by them under warranty for what was clearly and fully admitted user damage. Danny was very helpful, but the post office neglected to deliver my parcel or card it. When chased it was found at the sorting office post marked a week and a half ago.

jedi

love my glow worm x2 🙂

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Blatant plug but if anyone’s interested In a glow worm XS and a glowworm X1 package let me know!

jmatlock
    Free Member

I would be interested in the XS if you were looking to split.
    I can’t see an email address for you but we have traded before. Easton 70mm stem.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Jmatlock what’s your email buddy? Can send you some pics across am willin to split yep!

jmatlock
    Free Member

It is James dot Matlock at yahoo Dot UK

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Email sent bud

jmatlock
    Free Member

Cool! Will check ASAP.

coatesy
    Free Member

Had an e-mail from them on the 6th, offering 20% discount on selected lights, so i guess they’re still going.

upapole
    Free Member

Would be nice if they would reply to my emails about a faulty x1 I sent back for replacement 2 weeks ago. Phone always goes to machine mutipul emails sent. Wish I had purchased from action LEDs and risked import charges.

sarpullido
    Free Member

I’m also having problems to communicate with them. First email I wrote them took 10 days to replay after sending another email. I’ve also sent them a parcel with 2 batteries and a battery charger that was received on Wednesday 6th August. So far, no reply.
    I’m starting to be a bit worried

upapole
    Free Member

I know wondering what’s going on. I’m going to give it a few more days then start a PayPal dispute as only purchased light last month.

DanW
    Free Member

upapole and sarpullido, this sounds like my latest experience which is slightly worrying. It is now 4 weeks since I returned 2 batteries with only sporadic contact in that time and I’m not able to get in touch at all at the moment. If it is holiday time then something on the answerphone message or email auto reply wouldn’t hurt. It was only a few months ago that there were threads raving about the great service but something definitely seems to be up at the moment 😕

neninja
    Free Member

Hi guys

Apologies, been away for a few days so only just seen this.

Mike and Dan we had a problem with a batch of parcels with the courier. Both the X1 light head and Battery packs were reshipped yesterday on a next day service so should be with you today.

neninja
    Free Member

Sarpullido your battery and charger was also shipped yesterday. Thanks to the person who forwarded the link as I was unaware.

variflex
    Free Member

Edited as Danny was posting as I was typing

neninja
    Free Member

Dan I’ve had confirmation yours have been delivered.

DanW
    Free Member

Yep, typical that just after posting there was a knock on the door! I did wonder if there might have been posting issues given the trouble batteries seem to cause in the post nowadays. Glad everything is sorted now. Thanks Danny.

sarpullido
    Free Member

Hi, has everyone sorted issues with crgmoto?

martinh
    Free Member

weeks since I ordered a QR, emailed last week – nothing

neninja
    Free Member

Martin – just seen this. Did you receive your QR mount as I have 2 Martin’s who ordered QR mounts around the same time and both were shipped ages ago.

agusti
    Free Member

I’m also trying to contact them, got an answer to one mail a week ago, but all the rest I sent since them – nothing.

z1ppy

Try messaging him through FB, always got prompt response from Danny though it.

agusti
    Free Member

I messaged through facebook, got an answer within the hour. So use that method if you are sending emails and not getting any answer.

neninja
    Free Member

FB is good, email is usually no problem but the spam filter is a bit over zealous on occasions.

diggerythedog
    Free Member

Hi Dan,
    Im still waiting for my replacement charger and handle bar mount, which you said was sent out last week,
    Cheers,
    Barrie

neninja
    Free Member

Barrie – mailed you.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘CRG Moto / Glowworm lights still going?’ is closed to new replies.