• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by nuke.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • CRC wishlist function – gone?
  • a11y

Is it just me, or has the wishlist function on CRC been removed? I found it very helpful but now can’t find it on their website. Bit of a backwards step if that’s the case…

Anyone else notice the same?

I’ve tried desktop site and mobile.

DezB
    Free Member

Yep, looks like it’s gawn.

Maybe they’re using the same improvement system as this forum. Arf.

a11y

Ahhhh pish.

andy4d

Yep noticed this a week ago. I had saved a couple of bits in there to save me looking them up again when I need them (bearing sizes etc), now I need to go and hunt down sizes again. Pain in the arse, just wish they had given a heads up so I could of noted things down before it was deleted.

simon_g

Works for me. There’s a heart next to “add to basket” that pops a dialog to add to an existing wishlist or create a new one.

johnw1984
    Free Member

Might be a bug? Saw it in My Account when it was loading, then it just vanished.

a11y

Might be a bug? Saw it in My Account when it was loading, then it just vanished.

Bingo. Just spotted this message on their FB page on 24th Feb in reply to someone asking where it’d gone on:

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Due to technical challenges on our website, we had to temporarily remove the Wishlist option. We are working to get the option back on our website as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on our website for any updates. Thank you, CRC Craig

nuke

Id been using their app and it went maybe a couple of weeks ago: thought it was a bug as you’d tap on the wishlist button, see the link for a second but then the offers page would load instead

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘CRC wishlist function – gone?’ is closed to new replies.