Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • CRC website wtf??
  • Speshpaul

i came up with a novel new of buying from CRC and rang them up. it took at a while and i had a nice chat with a nice lady.
    but really! how did that website escape the bin?

coogan
    Free Member

Just had a look at CRC, can’t see anything. Every page comes up blank. How the hell they put this online is beyond me. Must have tested the home page and thought that’s fine, upload it.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The website is a bit poo…although it seems yo be ok on my ipad. The delivery speed of my last order was impeccable though; ordered a RF narrow wide ring Thursday morning ad I had my dispatch email by lunch time.

Might be that you were one of the few that actually found something and got an order in, must be getting quiet in there.

I have only looked at the site to see what all the fuss was about and it’s fairly bad. Will it change much? not really I stopped using them a while back, the prices are not that good and putting my money through the LBS is working out better.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    parkesie
    Free Member

Im on a crap internet conection using a ipad mini and it apears to work reasonably well maybe theyve sorted it?

batfink
    Free Member

I thought it was just me….. I can’t even get to the site – just loads for ages before timing out.

Perhaps their web development company is still processing the order…. and hasn’t actually dispatched it yet?

honourablegeorge

Am I the only one who’s had no issues with the site at all, apart form it running slow initially? I even like it, as you can filter by things like “20mm” for hubs, etc.

Just a shame they’re not very cheap any more.

pickle
    Free Member

The site is utter gash!

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Sorry can’t help but revive this, again.

Anyone else getting this broken Ad as well? Is there any part of CRC’s website/services that is making ANY sense right now? My gods they better have rolled a few heads!

scruff
    Free Member

I still cant use it at all on IE7 at work, so not bought anything from them since it changed, saved me £loads !

Jamie
    Free Member

I tried to use CRC’s website, and my wife left me 🙁

scottalej
    Free Member

I don’t think they’re too bothered about the situation. Response below.

Hi Alec,

Thanks for your email.

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing slow performance from our website, this may be due to the internet version you are running. We recommend that you run our website on google chrome, we find the website runs quickly on this version.

I hope this helps, please dont hesitate to contact us if we can help in future.

Hi, I have ordered parts from CR for many years now but your website is now exceptionally slow. I have been ordering my parts elsewhere recently for that reason. What was wrong with the old site? Is this one going to become faster?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

all part of a Google conspiracy, then?

Jamie
    Free Member

this may be due to the internet version you are running.

Hmm. Looks like I need to check which version of the internet I am running 😐

Klunk
    Free Member

I gave up on CRC, tried to log on, no account with that email, tried to create a new account, can’t that email is being used on another account. Hopeless.

though i did get an email about the full basket I left “un-purchased?”. Why did i not complete the order ? why because I went else where.

drbob65
    Free Member

it’s a pile of shite, trying to order on it and you keep getting stupid messages, so your think soddit, I’ll go and order via wiggle, stuff arrives quicker and the price isn’t that different

corsair
    Free Member

We recommend that you run our website on google chrome

O.
    M.
    G.
    I’m already using Chrome. How slow must it be for anyone with a different browser???? 😯

And it’s not just speed. As many people have said, all sorts of things just aren’t working at all. I’d have hoped for a response like:

“Yes, we know we’ve screwed up and we’re working flat out to fix it. In the meantime please accept £100 of free goods as a goodwill gesture to make up for any inconvenience.”

Probably a safe thing for them to do at the moment, as there’s little chance of being able to claim your free goods… 🙄

cp

this may be due to the internet version you are running

Holy crap, we’re all using the wrong version of the internet.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I ordered an ultegra BB without fuss from crc today via their website. Not sure what the fuss is all about.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘CRC website wtf??’ is closed to new replies.