Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • CRC private Endura sale
  • garrrrpirate
    Free Member

Not account specific, see above post…

Just tried, got a “you are not invited to any sales at this point”

unklehomered
    Free Member

ahhh, there is an ID in the original url, must check name and address rather than just account number then. Sorry dude.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

singletrack glove, rrp 25.99, CRC price 15.99, private sale price 17.99

xtract base layer rrp £42.99, CRC price 27.99, private sale price 29.99

🙄

they have the “CRC price” in faint on each item in the private sale.

edit: to be fair, at least the private sale price is consistent over size and colour, the glove varies between £15.99 and £23 depending on size and colour in typical CRC fashion….

sbd16v
    Free Member

there are ALOT of things on there that are more expensive in the ”sale” than to just buy not on that.

brakes
    Free Member

I just noticed that. are we paying for the privilege of buying stuff in the private sale?

sbd16v
    Free Member

ie experianced this before with my halfords trade card, and i expect its the same problem

an item has a code, that code will relate to the price at full retail price.

they will then add a discount and put it into a ”bracket” that gives the normal CRC price.

the private sale stuff has been put into different ”bracket” with the discounts applied to the original code.

this means some items unless checked end up cheaper on the CRC site

very poor checking thou imo

dingabell
    Free Member

Aaargh!! Mind you, I didn’t get the email so I’m obviously not deemed “spatial” enough. Unless……my wife saw the email and deleted it before I could spend money on “unnecessary” stuff.

devs
    Free Member

Got 2 sets of Humvees as I realised the other day that I had just about ran out of normal MTB shorts. Saw this thread and went back and bought the 3/4 humvees too. Can we stop talking about it now please.

thorlz
    Free Member

Typical, just bloody typical, the offers come out one week after I buy a load of endura stuff

grrrrrr!

toby1

I needed another pair of singletrack shorts for commuting duties – duly purchased.

granny_ring

Got an invite to both of my email adresses for some reason, giving some humvees a go.

rOcKeTdOg

Ordered gilet yesterday at 2pm delivered today. £15 off retail, happy with that

ir_bandito
    Free Member

socks and arm-warmers ordered yesterday. Apparently depatched yesterday too. I await my return home…

monkeyboyjc

Am I the only one who’s had items on their order canceled? Not happy when I got that email today (although I did get a £5 off voucher as compensation)

Crell
    Free Member

Arm and leg warmers for me, and the wife got some shorts and a jacket. Pretty good deals.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

ohhhhhh I’m invited, better late than never!

Stopadoodledoo
    Free Member

I thought about getting some stuff but I’ve been less than impressed with the quality of their kit over the last couple of years.; badly fitting shorts or ones where the stitching comes undone. Maybe I’ve been unlucky but once bitten…….

mrsmigginspies
    Free Member

I fell out with a member of their ‘customer service team’ today (Alan) because I’ve got £80 worth of gift vouchers and they forgot to put the facility to redeem gift vouchers on the sale page. CRC have lost their way these days. Price is king – they’ve forgotten that.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘CRC private Endura sale’ is closed to new replies.