Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • CRC price match. Anyone else use it ?
  • Seems like a good deal to me. 😀
    I’ve been looking at odd stuff like Renthal chainrings and Gusset single speed sprockets and Activesport came up as cheapest, but with a minimum order of £50 for free postage and few bad reviews on here in the past, getting them from CRC at the same price less my 4% Quidco cashback sounds a better option.
    Just got to wait for the email confirmation tomorrow now before I order.

Kahurangi

I only tried them once. They wouldn’t match the price (about £20 off RRP on a Selle Italia SLR saddle) but Evans would.

dizcostix
    Free Member

My experience has been similar, CRC were quite happy to knock a couple of quid off when I’ve price matched, although when it came to just over £10 off some five ten shoes they flat out refused.

Evans on the other hand have been excellent in price matching – and certainly a lot quicker in turnaround for providing the yes/no answer.

DT78
    Free Member

They refused to price match me the one and only time I tried. (on a giro hex which ribble had a good deal on)

Do evans offer to price patch uk only sites or would they match the german sites which seem to be doing great deals on groupsets?

What happens when they won’t price match, do they email you back to say so or just not reply ?
    I’ve only used it once before and they emailed me the next day with a link to my basket with the item already added.
    I haven’t heard anything yet since requesting a price match last night.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘CRC price match. Anyone else use it ?’ is closed to new replies.