• This topic has 58 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Haze.
Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • CRC, I applaud you
  • AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

mudglutten maybe we should start selling cake in order to sell some of the XXXL stuff…….

algarvebairn
    Free Member

Local depot? My "local depot" is 20 miles away.

algarvebairn
    Free Member

Andy@crc

I'll pm you the order no tomorrow when I have email access. Thanks for looking into it. Great site.

higthepig
    Free Member

Andy@crc

Thank you, I have cash waiting for shiny stuff!!

Cheers

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

algarvebairn ok no problem.

mollyiom
    Free Member

#
    mollyiom – Member

I have bought shed loads from CRC in the past, never have i had to wait more than a few days for things to arrive.

I have just sent back an endura stealth jacket that is having a few problems at the seams. I sent an e mail about my troubles and they were apologetic and just said pop it back in the post to us and we will sort it. I will see how i get on but dont anticipate any drama.

Applause +1 for CRC
    Posted 6 hours ago #

update, sent jacket back yesterday via normal post got an e mail from CRC to say jacket received and full refund given via paypal. yes thats less than 24 hours from me posting.

Elmo
    Free Member

I think most people are more than happy with the service Parcelforce supply.
    Have you noticed the weather?!
    Are you going to help get that lumping great sprinter van out when it gets stuck?!
    I think you'll find we are the only carrier getting to many areas. And i have some pretty deep snowy pics of places i have got too.
    Screwfix are putting there entire posting through us because of Fed-Ex problems.
    DHLs parcel network has been GIVEN to Home Delivery Network with incentives, so Deutch Post can stop the spiraling losses!
    Maybe theres more to this delivering lark than there appears!!

I think more people appreciate the service than don't.

I for one have NEVER had a problem with CRC. Plenty of people have, but i'd guess more haven't.
    Its just the minority who feel they have been hard done by won't shut the **** up about it for years.

Just because

algarvebairn
    Free Member

Andy@CRC, issue now resolved by Christopher. Getting some free stickers for my lads on my next order so I too applaud CRC.

algarvebairn
    Free Member

Elmo, thats human nature – bad service gets talked about, good service doesn't. Maybe because good service is what people pay for and if they don't get it, they are entitled to complain?

And if you look at the thread, most people are applauding CRC. Thats why it was started in the first place.

It also gave Andy the opportunity to right a few wrongs, which he has done, and is being commended for it.

Elmo
    Free Member

I too applaud CRC. And again i've never had anything but excellent service.
    I to be honest may be lucky, as i've only received what i consider to be bad service from one bike supplier. I made my point, i avoided them, i gave them a second chance some time later-i'm over it.

At the risk of sounding ungrateful, rude or beligerant but you pay for a service. And if people don't have the grace to tell people when you've received service well beyond the expected from a professsional. Why do they feel they can berate for a genuine mishap or oversight?

Which-in all fairness to Andy-many of the CRC long term moaners problems appear to be!

shortbaldone
    Free Member

parcel force, post office and royal mail are 3 separate companies ftr…

Elmo
    Free Member

They're part of the same group.

Royal Mail.

They are seperate as, Letters-Your Postman.
    Counters-Your Local PO.
    and Parcelforce.

Hence many contracts will select the best services they can to suit their needs.
    That is why dependant on size and area your CRC order may arrive in a little red van, or a big red van.
    Many companies enjoy this unique versatility!

allyharp

I love CRC and I use them often.

But if I'm being honest I think it's the Royal Mail who have the hard job here and they deserve all the credit!

tony_m
    Free Member

I guess larger items/orders are probably a slightly different matter, but I ordered three chains from CRC at 14:24 yesterday. Postie dropped them through the door at 10:00 today. Credit to all concerned!

VooDoochild
    Free Member

Just had a very positive experience with CRC today.
    I had some parts damaged during transport. Due to the nature of the damage it was hard to make plausible it happened during transport.
    Despite that I was offered new free of charge.

A BIG thank's to the CRC aftersales dept.

Cheers, J

FOG

CRC v. good for me too. I ordered some bits from CRC and Merlin on the same sunday night. CRC arrived Tuesday, Merlin, Friday- both fairly small packagesin 1st class mail.

crapbutlovingit
    Free Member

"The good thing about parcel force is the ease of collecting from a local office if you miss the delivery, nothing more infuriating than having to collect a parcel from a remote depot."

Yes …. its very handy ….. especially when you've been sitting in your house when they slip their little "sorry you were out" card through the letter box without making even the smallest attempt to RING THE DOOR BELL!!! Even moreso when this happens every single time. Especially when they deliver from a van – it's not like they're having to lug 10 tonnes of stuff around on a bike!

29erKeith
    Free Member

CRC refunded the tyres Parcelforce took 8 Days to deliver

Elmo

I think most people are more than happy with the service Parcelforce supply.
    Have you noticed the weather?!

'fraid not! I'm not at all convinced the 8 day wait was due to weather at all.
    A friend ordered tyres from CRC 2 days after me and his arrived on time.
    he lives about 5 miles from me, Parcelforce c*cked up!

CRC refunded me the return postage though as parcelforce said no chance on the phone

Just waiting for the another item to be corrected by CRC as they sent the wrong item, fingers crossed it'll be here tomorrow.

First time I've ever had a problem with CRC and tbh happy with them

Not Parcelforce though, they've 'lost' items I've sent before too,
    a right pain in the arse to claim back then go about refunding ebay buyer etc
    loosing fees etc

Haze

especially when you've been sitting in your house when they slip their little "sorry you were out" card through the letter box without making even the smallest attempt to RING THE DOOR BELL!!!

Yep, I've had this before…also with City Link!

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘CRC, I applaud you’ is closed to new replies.