Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 310 total)
  • CRC – bosses email anyone?
  • funkmasterp

I’m thinking the bike will arrive, all will be fine and dandy, it will get built with no issues and look great. Then it’ll get stolen.

damascus
    Free Member

If it get delivered today does that mean there will be a public apology  To both crc and to STW fir being so rude ?

sarawak
    Free Member

Has it not arrived yet?
    Today is Thursday and delivery was promised today.
    Some firms give rubbish service.

Think I’ll complain on Facebook.

matt_outandabout

cyclelife
    Free Member

So far so good.

Ooh

tomhoward

So will you be apologising for kicking off? Or do you genuinely think that escalating your non complaint up the hierarchy (well, it probably wasn’t, but it’s nice that you think it was) got you your bike in time?

DezB
    Free Member

Looks like it’s been crushed.

kayla1
    Free Member

Jolly good- now stop posting on here, get it built and get it dirty! Pics when it’s built though please.

edit -is it a Scout? Is it?

mashr

When is holiday zero hour?

kayla1
    Free Member

“**** the holiday, I’ve got a bike to build.” 😆

cyclelife
    Free Member

Chill out Tom 👍

tomhoward

When is holiday zero hour?

Oh not till August, but it’s good to put fake deadlines in place to make sure you get what you want.

(I deal with people like the OP a LOT with work. They absolutely need something by x date and chase hourly, copying in anyone they think might be important, we get it done, then a month later, ‘I’m just setting up my xxxx’ or ‘can you get me a price on a few more options)

Edit, then the real ****s joke about it. Like the OP.

DezB
    Free Member

cyclelife

Chill out Tom

Anyone got a “oh the ironing” gif handy?

martinhutch

We need to go easy on the OP. He’s got the box open now and can see the mess of tangled carbon/alu shards that Yodel have transformed it into.

#prayforcyclelife

damascus
    Free Member

My money is on the frame being the wrong size but he will never admit to making a mistake and it will be awesome and sic and in around 3 months time it will be in the classifieds as “new other”

fooman

Tracking indicates the location of the package.

Package

Plus 6 pages and nobody has mentioned the frames head angle yet.

Bez

Anyone got a “oh the ironing” gif handy?

Standard internet*, innit. Schrödinger’s Outrage: behave like an outraged dick, then when anyone points out you’re behaving like an outraged dick simply accuse them of behaving like an outraged dick.

* internet, international politics, etc

Bez

I think I could watch that box on the conveyor belt for hours 😂

tomhoward

My money is on the frame being the wrong size but he will never admit to making a mistake and it will be awesome and sic and in around 3 months time it will be in the classifieds as “new other”

Nah, that kind of thing is normally done by stealth in the main forum.

tomhoward

I think I could watch that box on the conveyor belt for hours

Not much on at the depot today now you’ve got your most important order out?

Mister-P
    Free Member

Nah, that kind of thing is normally done by stealth in the main forum.

Wanna buy a Mini convertible?

Bez

Not much on at the depot today now you’ve got your most important order out?

Not at all, I’ve got a parcel here from Belfast hospital which means a busy few hours ahead trolling some hapless, disorganised hothead on kidneytransplantworld.com

locum76
    Free Member

I bought forks from Taiwan via eBay on Tuesday. Expected turnaround was 2 to 3 weeks. Courier has emailed to say they’ll be here on Friday. In your face OP. I was going to buy from CRC but customer service guy was trying to sell me something completely wrong.

locum76
    Free Member

Actually I challenge the OP to a duel. You get your frame today so you’ve got a headstart. Let’s see if I can get my forks fitted tomorrow before you finish the build.

danposs86

Is it built yet?

Also no patio/fence comments yet?

crc ceo

locum76
    Free Member

I think imagined the delivery time to be tomorrow. Ignore my ramblings.

hols2
    Free Member

Is it built yet? What’s taking so long?

fooman

Waiting

kayla1
    Free Member

tomhoward

martinhutch

hols2
    Free Member

onehundredthidiot

Bored Baby One More Time GIF by Britney Spears - Find & Share on GIPHY

dannyh
    Free Member

Chill out Tom

That’s pretty much what every stroppy millennial says when they’ve kicked off over nothing, made themselves look daft and then are asked, reasonably, to show some contrition by an adult.

But, so long as they get their own way in the end, then no lessons will be learned and we’ll all be back here in a couple of months when the OP has done the exact same thing over something else.

But it will be just as much fun next time, so here’s hoping…..

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

sarawak
    Free Member

Hey lads, give the guy a break.

He’s deep in conversation with the MD at CRC about the best way to open the box. No instructions were given and he doesn’t know where to start. And his mummy won’t be back from her Zumba class for another hour.

Bez

But it will be just as much fun next time, so here’s hoping…

Well now… you made me think, on that basis: “I bet this time isn’t the first time”.

So… click click, scroll, hmm let’s try that one, click, ah yes, so three clicks away from here we have “Bought some spokes – no nipples!!” (top tip: double exclamation marks always a good indicator), in which it doesn’t take long for the inevitable reply saying “the site says ‘nipples available separately’” to appear 😀

In fact the whole thread apparently took a now very familiar route 🙂

hols2
    Free Member

That spoke thread is amusing, good distraction from The Waiting. Why are we still waiting anyway, isn’t the build finished yet?

tomhoward

People who prefix emails/threads with ‘urgent’ are best avoided also, IMO

Bez

Of course, the perfect (if somewhat unlikely) closure here would be if the bike can’t be built because the OP has just realised he’s got no spoke nipples.

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 310 total)

The topic ‘CRC – bosses email anyone?’ is closed to new replies.