Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • CRC – all about the child safety………(pics)
  • dizcostix
    Free Member

So, my parcel arrived today for 2 kids helmets via parcelforce 48, externally it looked fine even though it’s effectively a bin liner used to package both the helmets.

Opened it up to find both boxes as is the pics below. Who thinks it’s a good idea at CRC to post helmets unprotected in a bag??

Can’t wait to use my smashed up helmets to protect my kids head 🙄

Anyway, at least it’s free returns!

Onzadog
    Free Member

I had exactly the same thing with a giro xar. Sent it back and told them it was unacceptable. Got a refund but heard no more of it. Does take the Nicky when my middleburn cable oilers came in an A4 box.

Send them back. They might eventually get the message. Display boxes are not the same as shipping boxes.

endurogangster
    Free Member

you did the right thing sending them back, CRC packaging is shocking! can’t believe they think it would be acceptable to put your childs safety at risk like that!

dizcostix
    Free Member

enduro – both had damage (impressions/small crack) internally where the ‘roc-loc’ style adjusters had compressed into the internal polystyrene. hard to see exterior damage cos of the hard shells.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

It amazes me that they will put a pair of grips in a box big enough to carry a frame but choose to put two helmets in a bag?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Well, the helmet manufacturers tell us to replace them after a serious impact even if no damage is visible. I wonder what those same manufacturers would say about those pics?

The real problem here is that when you send them back, crc will just ship them out to someone else (they might already have done. You could be getting sloppy seconds).

endurogangster
    Free Member

dizcostix – what are you talking about, I completely agreed with you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘CRC – all about the child safety………(pics)’ is closed to new replies.