Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Crazy kids
  • robidoo
    Free Member

Madness

peachos
    Free Member

those tricks are pretty flipping amazing. i’ve seen a fair few bmx vids, but this stuff is another level!

mstrb
    Free Member

Holy sheet!

I remember a fair few years ago there was a couple of guys doing backflips over a deathbox at Epic skatepark in Birmingham and I was amazed.. This is just on a whole other level!

1:05 – What the phuck!

DezB
    Free Member

Blimey! Was going to say something about levels, but been slightly beaten to it.. great vid! 😀

robidoo
    Free Member

Guy in the red jeans, real lazy smooth style.(not sure about his jeans tho.)

brassneck

They’d land more if they pulled their trousers up a bit

philconsequence
    Free Member

thats incredible, absolutely incredible.

packer
    Free Member

On the one hand it’s all completely amazing…
    On the other hand the whole tricks thing has now gone completely up it’s own arse. Whatever happened to style? It’s all just frantically flapping around in the air now like a dying bird and we have to have a slo-mo replay just to work out what the hell went on.

whippersnapper
    Free Member

I’m liking the one just after 1.05 as well, proper big. As for the double front flip attempt how do these ‘crazy kids’ not appear to hurt themselves? As soon as I normally take off on anything I begin to think pain.

Liftman

At least they are wearing helmets 😯

winterfold
    Free Member

Guy in the red jeans for me.

Some of the others, its all getting a bit like kite-surfing or freestyle windsurfing where its technically mind boggling but lacks what roadies would call ‘panache’.

Although that last spinny front flip jesus thing is both technically mind boggling and full of panache at the same time.

And it makes me feel old and crap. Little shits. I love em.

wwaswas

It is a bit like watching someone do a Rubiks cube in 34.2 seconds.

You’re amazed they can fit so much activity into such a short space of time but left feeling they’ve lost some of the point of the thing along the way.

(but I’m 45 and get scared dropping off kerbs)

packer
    Free Member
    bigyinn
    Free Member

I can ride of kerbs with only 1 hand on the bars…. 😳

ashfanman
    Free Member

You think that’s good, check this out…

One girl, nine cups?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Crazy kids’ is closed to new replies.