Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Crank length of the 2022 Kona Honzo ESD?
  • cheekysprocket

Got a medium in the basket online, but cannot anywhere find the specced crank length online. Even Kona themselves don’t specify it. The reviews talk about a 175mm length which seems a bit long for a bike with an already low BB. Any ideas?

Rubber_Buccaneer

If it is especially important to you I would ask the supplier.  I bought a Kona late last year and I’m pretty sure the spec said 170 but the bike turned up with 175 (didn’t bother me on that bike, my Squatch would be a different story). With component availability the way it has been that kind of substitution wouldn’t surprise me

cheekysprocket

The supplier can’t seem to find out either. Component substitution may well be the case if it does turn up with them on. Which is perhaps why they don’t specify it. If it does, I’ll just have to deal with it. And get better at ratcheting here in rocky Calderdale.

masterdabber
    Free Member

Try giving the Kona Bike Shop in Chertsey a call 01932 564661.

They have them in stock and built in medium.

philjunior
    Free Member

I’ve only got a large in stock, pretty sure it’s a 175mm on the large…
    I’ve been running a process x last year and this year, I would quite like 165 cranks (I’m on a large) and the geometry is similar, but I ran 165 on my previous bike too. It’s not really that it’s too long it’s just that to me 165 makes more sense for most people and seems to be easier on my knees.

leekspannermonkey
    Free Member

We’ve got a medium and a large 2022 in stock
    at our shop in leek Staffordshire
    Just look for lustbikes
    Happy to help with questions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Crank length of the 2022 Kona Honzo ESD?’ is closed to new replies.