Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Crank brothers
  • trevron73
    Free Member

I am in a minority as I type,I love the gear, I got wheels(iodene2) dropper, stem, saddle (11), split skewers and pedals. They used to be unreliable but I got wheels repaired under warranty after a London to Brighton failure. But since 6 years ago everything is still great. I’m a big lad and ride and land heavy. Any other love for CB?

kimbers

Yep still love their pedals

I’ve never had any issue with the 6 pairs of pedals I’ve had.

alpin
    Free Member

No.

Had a seat post that snapped and pedals that failed.

scotroutes

I’ve been using Candys for 12 years. Love them for touring, gravel, road.

BearBack
    Free Member

Yep, fanboi here.
    Wouldn’t use any different clipless pedals.

Northwind

I think they totally deserve the bad rap tbh, even if just for the old bloody stupid terrible wheels and bloody awful dropper posts. But I’ve got a set of their insane Cobalt 11 carbon bars and they’re honestly a product I wouldn’t be without- they’re 780mm wide xc bars from 2012 when that was still dh width, they weigh nothing and they bend like they’re made of rubber. I don’t think any other company’s been mad enough to release a product like that and for a rigid bike they are absolutely amazing. Love ’em and love CB for daring to make them. They’d still cause a stir if they came out in 2021.

mboy
    Free Member

Looking forward to trying the new Mallet E Boa shoes! 👌🏻

vmgscot

Still not found a pedal that suits my size 12 barges as well as the Mallet DH – nice big stable platform. I live with the 6 monthly regrease and 18 monthly rebuilds. Also interested in the shoes when it’s replacement time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Crank brothers’ is closed to new replies.