Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cranham riders, get thee up there those woods.
  • tang
    Free Member

just about perfect. rain due soon…
    lookmanohands – cheers for the new trails! all those years…

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

did the racetrack last night after starting from Ullenwood. bloody perfect trails.
    new trails? what?

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Can't Possibly tell you about them, cuz I'd have to kill you. 😉
    seriously though, I think it's worth keeping some trails quiet so they don't get overused by the "ahem" clubs!

tang
    Free Member

my lips are sealed!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Very good up there at the minute.Bit of fly tipping about which wasnt there sunday.There is a new trail being built just of teachers big berm built saw the guy sunday doing it dont dont know how far it goes.Did see some branches over track half-way along cranham corner run which were not there sunday nothing to worry about.Today was very good got the remedy out for the first time this year cant be bad.

shaunthesheep
    Free Member

Have to agree, conditions just right.
    Took my 7 year old son there for his first proper off-road ride.He loved the bottom half of the Shrine !

STS

grahamh
    Free Member

Can't Possibly tell you about them, cuz I'd have to kill you.
    seriously though, I think it's worth keeping some trails quiet so they don't get overused by the "ahem" clubs!

The first rule of new trails in Cranham, is you do not talk about new trails in Cranham….

tang
    Free Member

dont worry nothing new in cranham.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cranham riders, get thee up there those woods.’ is closed to new replies.