• This topic has 20 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by csb.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Crackpot mailshot
  • joshvegas
    Free Member

Yesterday I could barely open the door for voting litter through my door.

It had them all, George Galloways Mug in a daft hat, anti abortion anti euthenasia scottish family party, did all the total **** club together to get a good rate? I feel like tipping the postie for having to carry that shite.

joshvegas
    Free Member

And do i have to post twice to get this moan to be appreciated by a wider audince or is that fixed now?

duncancallum

The 2x posting is a fair simaly of the post

Tonnes of the shite…

matt_outandabout

Wait until you see thier YouTube advert…

Old boy playing guitar to a song he made up.

Have you also had anything from the “abolish the Scottish parliament” party? They have no policy other than get rid of Holyrood and give the money to NHS and schools. They didn’t answer my cheeky FB post asking what process they are going to use to decide priorities and controls on how the money is spent. I suggested a group of publicly elected and accountable people who meet regularly to decide such things…

piemonster

LOL I had the random old boy gets into politics with his guitar earlier

It really is a lot of shite getting posted at the minute.  Is this trying to counterbalance the lack of canvassing?

convert

The Scottish Family Party would go down a storm in one of the more enlightened US states. They seem lovely tolerant people…..who need a bit of a slap.

onehundredthidiot

I braved a gallus George YouTube video it was 3hrs long I lasted 5 mins. He’s totally hatstand.

dyna-ti

Galloway’s wiki page reads like pure politician willing to chop and change and appeal to the masses to get his hands on the loot. Of all in politics he is the sleaziest sleaze.

I think he’s the piers morgan of the political world, only worse.

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

You have to salute his indefatigability though…

binners

There’s some absolute anti-vaccine, anti-lockdown fruitloop running for Mayor of Greater Manchester. He appears to have leafletted all 2.5 million of us with a manifesto consisting entirely of bonkers tinfoil-helmet conspiracy theories and personal grudges.

The reverse of his fold-out flyer did however contain a handy calendar and a run down of famous historical figures, area by area of GM.

He also looks like the manager off the Flight of the Concords

batfink
    Free Member

(adopt ridiculous kiwi accent): “Band Meeting!”

stevie750

I just bin all leaflets , Am now thinking I should be reading some for a bit of a laugh
    I did get an actual letter from the tories which pissed me off slightly,

richmtb

Its one of the consequences of the list system, some of these crackpots have an outside chance.

Surely the Abolish Holyrood Party will vanish in a puff of logic if they get elected.

Despite the friendly name The Scottish Family Party seem like a scary bunch. Presumably “Scottish Bring Back the 1950s Party”, “Scottish We Hate Gays Party” and “Scottish Ban This Sick Filth Party” didn’t look so good on the flyers

BigJohn

I came onto this thread because I thought Crackpot Mailshot might be a new track from Dry Cleaning.

robvalentine

Here in Kent their flyer was designed to look like a local news magazine type thing. it looked like a slightly facist version of closer/ok/whatever those gossip magazines look like. But designed by someone who was colourblind, and seemingly chose colours at random.

joshvegas
    Free Member

I always cast a quick eye so I know how react to them if they acost me. I can accept a difference of political opinion as a valid point.

Scottish Family Party are for nasty bastards trading on family but full god bothering cretins anti secular society, anti anything other than the classic two married heterosexual people with kids. Absolute scum bags.

Is existing a hate crime? How long is long enough after asking telling them to get off my doorstep before I can throw eggs at them?

The advert for the Scottish Borders Lib Dem has an orange jacket on that I am pretty sure Tyres from Spaced wore he looks like he’s about to wip out some glowsticks and hit a rave.

stevie750

I would vote for tyres from Spaced

richmtb

Is existing a hate crime? How long is long enough after asking telling them to get off my doorstep before I can throw eggs at them?

Did you ask them if they thought the Handmaid’s Tale was a documentary

joshvegas
    Free Member

Ha. The GileadUK party.

breninbeener

@BigJohn. This made me laugh out loud!

csb

I came onto this thread because

… i thought it was an exciting new model from our friends at Sick.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Crackpot mailshot’ is closed to new replies.