Cove Stiffee FR (17.5) Pixie Blue – Beautiful bike

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Cove Stiffee FR (17.5) Pixie Blue – Beautiful bike

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Cove Stiffee FR (17.5) Pixie Blue – Beautiful bike
  • See ****** for more info

To contact me please email">, my pinkbike account above or my face book ‘louis haigh’ as I am rarely on this 🙂

I’m looking for £1000

Here we have my beloved Cove Stiffee FR. It has been my pride and joy for the last 12 months however i’ve switched to a full suspension and i’m not a two bike kinda guy.

This is the ultimate ‘hardcore hardtail’..With its slack head angle, bombproof handmade Canadian frame. It is the last of its kind, with 2009 being the last year Cove used Easton tubeing.

Damage wise, it is all cosmetic, the usual cable rubs, scratches, chain slap. This bike has been ridden carefully and consideratly, never DH raced and has been involved in no more than an occasional over the bars but that hurt me more than the bike.

I will be unable to provide reciepts for the frame, fork wheels ect. As on purchase i wasn’t provided with them from the previous owner.

All the components are running smoothly, I havn’t had a problem with the suspension at all, it still shows no signs of wear, with the seals still working nicely. There are no scratches on the stanctions.

With regards to maintainance. It has been kept running smoothly since purchase. It has had inner and outer cables and headset replaced recently, brakes bled, new pads, QR’s, grips, pedals, mech hanger, seat and tyres.

Spec as follows :

Frame – Cove Stiffee FR (17.5) Pixie Blue
    Fork – Fox float (white) QR 140mm 1/18th
    Brakes- Formula RX (white/Blue) with 203mm front and rear XT rotors
    Wheels- Dt Swiss 1800X QR center locking XC wheels
    Tyres – Maxxis Super Tacky High Rollar 2.35
    Shifters – XT 9 speed
    Front Mech – XT 9 speed
    Rear mech – XT 9 speed
    Chain – XT 9 speed (shortend for the double ring)
    Cables – XT 9 speed
    Chain set – Race Face Deus XC (2 rings, 3rd is available)
    Bottom Bracket – Superstar
    Bash Gaurd – E13
    Chain Rollar- Black Spire – Stinger (Blue)
    Stem – FSA XC 190 (90mm)
    Bars – FSA XC 190 (690mm)
    Grips – Sunline
    Headset – FSA Pig DH 1/18th
    Seat – WTB
    Seat post – unbranded
    Seat clamp – Nuke Proof
    Pedals – Gusset

This is a pick up ONLY sale and I will not accept any swaps. CASH on collection.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Cove Stiffee FR (17.5) Pixie Blue – Beautiful bike’ is closed to new replies.