Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Council sent me a ‘consulation’ Questionaire on bins/recycling
  • hora
    Free Member

Lots of nothingness/huff on one page ‘Dear sir etc’ (but basically one line) if we meet our recycling targets the government is going to give us an extra £570,000.

Then the questionaire, all it asks me is if Im male/female, colour, ethnicity, age, how many people in my house, how long have we lived here, do we own or rent.

Wheres the consultation element in there? There is nothing on do I want more recycling, are there strings attached? What are they trying to get at? etc.

nickc

There is probably some element in the Target to do with sampling the population for some sort of governmental statistical bollards. Do what you like. If you mind, don’t answer, if you don’t mind, fill it in, and send it back.

hora
    Free Member

Gauging how a small a bin on average they can leave in our particular neighbourhood? Not so long ago I caught a council truck full of plastic wheely bins going round our area at 6am collecting all the additional/extra ones

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Council sent me a ‘consulation’ Questionaire on bins/recycling’ is closed to new replies.