Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Could my drink have been spiked?
  • nick1962
    Free Member

Haze

Blue Devils!

dufresneorama
    Free Member

How’s your bum feel?

konabunny
    Free Member

I always get paranoid after I go out drinking heavily. You don’t remember anything probably because nothing of interest happened.

How old are you?

robgclarkson
    Free Member

fist reply nailed it tbf…

thekingisdead
    Free Member

Woken after a great nights sleep feeling good. Just need to go to work now. Ar$e.

😀

Kryton57

I always worry if I’ve acted like an idiot, said something I shouldn’t have, offended someone or gone too far the next day.

And after a night on the booze I feel even worse. I have anxiety issues by am slowly learning that no else gives a monkeys (everyone has their own problems), so why should I ?

allthepies
    Free Member

You are Ben Fogle and I claim my £5

enfht
    Free Member

How’s your bum feel?

+1

Were your pants still on the right way around?

binners

hairyscary had it first reply. As Ian Brown famously intoned, you’ve got the fear…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f8wAXDZ9D0[/video]

lasty
    Free Member

Nah – deffo not spiked, Anxiety …
    If you were spiked it would have kicked in much sooner, an hour or two at the most.
    I was spiked in York a couple of years ago which led to a very bizzare night involving 2 train journeys and sleeping on a building site – seemed quite normal at the time ….. 🙄

MrsToast
    Free Member

I’ve had two friends who have had their drinks spiked – in the first case, we got her home and she was rolling around the floor giggling, trying to catch imaginary frogs.

In the second case, the friend in question became immensely paranoid and tearful, and thought she could see stuff trying to break into the car as I was driving her home.

In both cases the effects occurred whilst we were still at the nightclub – both were fine the next day but couldn’t remember anything.

Aaaand that’s when I became designated drinks watcher as well of designated driver. The joys of being teetotal…

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

*whispers*

“thekingisdead – you were fantastic.”

😉

smiththemainman
    Free Member

The good news is you will have a worse nights sleep tonight than last night!! the Bogey man WILL visit you!!! you will start having good flashbacks tomorrow peaking Wednesday, you`ll realise it was the beer causing your daft actions , gutted Thursday, so what Friday, good to go back on beer again Saturday!!!

officialtob
    Free Member

I get horrendous anxiety the next day if I drink (vodka and..) Redbull during a night out, FYI.

unovolo
    Free Member

You sure it was Beer might have been Horse P!ss?

Who knows where the horse contamination ends.

wwaswas

I’ve been overcome with paranoia

Woken after a great nights sleep feeling good

see, I’d be thinking “Did someone give me a drug to stop me feeling paranoid” about now.

I think you’re not paranoid enough.

skids
    Free Member

Sounds like typical alcohol withdrawal symptoms, you have not been spiked

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Could my drink have been spiked?’ is closed to new replies.