Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Could i sell a photography experience ?
  • Offroading
    Free Member

Evening,

So i bought a new ish car from my local BMW dealer. As part of the “package” as they call it they gave me a voucher for a photography experience with a famous company. It’s a family portrait experience, all worth £350….

Now im a single mid 20’s guy with no use for it. No family, friends don’t have kids etc.

The paperwork doesn’t have my name on it etc, just says thanks from the BMW dealer.

Would the company likely do any checks etc etc ?

scotroutes

£350 my arse!

You must surely have some friends and/or family that would accept this as a nice gift?

cp

As above, worth nowt really. You only get a couple of 6×4 prints with these things, anything else costs.

Offroading
    Free Member

Just to be clear im not saying it’s worth £350 to me, the voucher says that. You get 1 photo framed etc (generous eh)

No family.
    Plenty of friends/mates but none of them have kids (at least that they are aware of)

lodious
    Free Member

If it’s Venture, the voucher is pretty much given away free to everyone. They make the money on the prints, and a print value of £350 will be about the size of a postage stamp. Of course, if you’d like a bigger picture, it’s possible, but it’s another £xxxxxxxx.

It’s a lure into a hard sell, with the images they take used for emotional blackmail into spending a load of cash, so no, you can’t sell it, it’s not worth anything.

sniff
    Free Member

I’m guessing you bought a BMW so in true BMW owners fashion you’ll need to get the F1 official kit and get a pic of yourself in your car and put to on your work desk.

grum
    Free Member

lodious +1

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ooooh…check out mr loadsamoney-I-bought-a-blimmin-bimmer and now I want to SELL the voucher I got from the dealer. 😀

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Yes you could sell it, the photography company won’t give a shit who turns up on the day so long as they bring their wallet. You will get very little cash for your voucher since they are common and given away in supermarkets and trade shows like sweets. Far better to have some fun with it and have a portrait of yourself naked of looking regal in crown and hang it above your fireplace.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Could i sell a photography experience ?’ is closed to new replies.