Viewing 28 posts - 81 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • 'Cougars'
  • aleigh
    Free Member

Room for a little one?!!

tazzymtb

Who cares about labels? That’s just small minded folks trying to hide their own insecurities or petty jelousies.

Being happy and confident in your own skin is the most attractive thing any person can have.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Always room for a little one, Aleigh…

Actually, the three of us won’t take up much room at all.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tazzymtb

*inserts tongue in cheek*

and the thing to remember about men being studs and women being slappers for sleeping with multiple partners is:
    If a Key opens many locks, it’s a master key.
    If a lock is opened by many keys, it’s just a cr*p lock

cynic-al
    Free Member

Did a dog just fart ?
    Thought I just heard something . Can ‘t have bin
    owt significant though .

My thoughts exactly…but personal insults so quickly? you lose…

cinnamon_girl

You might do, if yer very lucky!

*cougar mode* you’ll be the lucky one

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

We used to break into cars using screwdrivers and that when we were kids. Fords in particular were easy. After a while, the mechanisms got worn and loose. Any old key or bit of metal would do. Even a lolipop stick worked sometimes.

We wouldn’t do any damage mind, although one of me mates once had a poo in one the dirty bastid! 😆

Ah, to be young again…

poisonspider
    Free Member

😯

That’s two cryptic for me tazzy. Stop interupting, it looks like we have the beginnings of a threesome developing here.

Carry on you three!

iDave
    Free Member

I recently converted a puma to older men. A good time was had by all…

singletrackmind

Aleigh = . Smart , sassy , sexy , clever , trim , intelligent , fit , crafty, brunette, petite and toned

Couger , Nah.

z1ppy

Come late to this thread, but this reply made me properly laugh out loud.

johnners – Member
    Maybe the lighting was unkind?

Fantastic.

aleigh
    Free Member

STM…..thank you 😳

cinnamon_girl

tazzy in alternative take shocker. 😉 You made me laugh! As did iDave. 🙄

tazzymtb

*blows kisses at c_g*

cinnamon_girl

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tazzy. 😉

I knew you’d react to that. In fact, I predicted you ‘d use the term ‘high horse’. I knew such a comment would offend your fragile little sensibilities.

You’re boringly predictable. I spose next you’ll bang on about ‘political correctness’ or ‘thought police’ or some other tired old bullshit spouted by the hard of thinking…

Some women might not have a problem with terms such as Cougar, Puma or Mother I’d Like to F-. Other women might. Maybe that’s because women who do object to sexually demeaning terms are on their ‘High Horses’. I dunno . I can’t speak for women, as I’m not one…

You’re a wily fox aren’t you? Damn my stupidity for not seeing your cunning trap. Here, have lots of points for your ingenuity.

I’m boringly predictable you say, jeez, have you read one of your own posts lately? Well done for getting pwned by al in my absence btw – I was out with the family having a lovely curry, so my apologies for not biting sooner.

Just out of interest, what’s your relationship status – that’s of course if you don’t mind me asking?

Oh, and just for the record – you’ve come across a tad slimy in this thread, but I doubt you’ll lose much sleep over that, as at least you’re a little higher up the evolutionary ladder than me – apparently.

cynic-al
    Free Member

heh.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HYTd1DTbik[/video]

Even your Youtube nonsense fails.

It’s Weimaraner.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Wunundred! 😀

cynic-al
    Free Member

heh. self pwned.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Don’t be so hard on yourself, Al. 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Cynic al / str – why do you have to make every thread you get involved in into a battle? No one is interested in your bolstering of your pathetic little egos.

Grow up and get a life. You don’t prove yourselves to be men by you frankly pathetic attempts to put folk down on here. You just look like right cocks.

Now cue them both having a right go at me

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Don’t worry about it Teej. These two are small beer to me. Just mild sport and amusement. Uglybaldbastid particularly is easy meat. Al just needs some cream for his little problem, sooth the inflammation a bit. He’ll be alright.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Christ is this still going?

Seems I underestimated the cougars… the sluts are all being sick or crying and in taxis heading for home… you cougars have got stamina…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

TSY, you’re a Cougar, are you not?

Well, you looked a bit past your best when I saw you. Certainly not a ‘Puma’. 😉

Scabby old alleycat?

If you actually cared to read the evolution of this thread TJ, you might take the time to notice that, as per usual, it was Fred that started sniping at me, but hey ho, everyone has their own agenda, don’t they?

I think Fred’s post above just goes further to highlight his own self-importance.

cynic-al
    Free Member

TJ I don’t do that on every thread.

I do take the piss out of the sanctimonious and Walter Mittys.

you could learn from Fred here…if you don’t like what’s been said on the internet, you can ignore them, give it back, whine or flounce.

Which of those has worked best for you?

If you want shot of me then complain to the mods.

Viewing 28 posts - 81 through 108 (of 108 total)

The topic ‘'Cougars'’ is closed to new replies.