Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)
  • Cottaging
  • enveetee
    Free Member

So my local trail out of Brighton runs through 3 carparks which are ALWAYS full of single men in cars, some wandering about in the undergrowth – creepy

Some of the bushes and branches near the carparks have started to block the trail quite badly, so yesterday rode up and hacked some of them back.

Never see such a mass evacuation in my life! It was like a Grand Prix start. The sight of a grown man pitching up in their ‘play’ area wielding a machete must have scared the hell out of them

Nice to get out and meet peeps init

RealMan
    Free Member

I thought cottaging involved a public toilet. Sounds more like a case of common dogging.

project
    Free Member

So my local trail out of Brighton runs through 3 carparks which are ALWAYS full of single men in cars, some wandering about in the undergrowth – creepy

some even ride bikes around the undergrowth, dresed in tight tops and lycra, and dark glases.

Also as for dogging, if you see someone allowing their dog to crap on the trails, just shout dogger a few times at them, it seems to provoke a lot of intrest in bystanders .

djglover
    Free Member

I like to ride a hard tail in the woods, hammering the big ring etc…

KennySenior
    Free Member

RealMan – Member
    I thought cottaging involved a public toilet. Sounds more like a case of common dogging.

Accurate descriptions aren’t really your strong point though.

hora
    Free Member

I’ve always thought it was pretty grim and the Police should be more involved/attend more.

At my localish trails you see the carpark filling up with single men in cars after a certain time. Its grim, in the comfort of your own home- fine. Not when you share it with other members of the public though. Its lewd and indecent behaviour.

zokes
    Free Member

Accurate descriptions aren’t really your strong point though.

\o/

flange
    Free Member

I’ve always thought it was pretty grim and the Police should be more involved/attend more.

Have a word with yourself you prude. Its not my idea of a fun night out either, but they’re not affecting anyone – its not as if children are going to be out at that sort of time so where’s the issue?

donsimon
    Free Member

Surely that would lead to disciplinary action, no?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

its not as if children are going to be out at that sort of time so where’s the issue?

What time was enveetee wielding his machete ? Did he frighten you ?

thegreatape
    Free Member

😀 at don simon

flange
    Free Member

Did he frighten you

Well done you

rusty90
    Free Member

I like to ride a hard tail in the woods, hammering the big ring

I spent Sunday bouncing around on a couple of big fat rubber queens.

pictonroad

Surely that would lead to disciplinary action, no?

Proper LOL..

philconsequence
    Free Member

did any of them have moustaches and slightly gingerish hair?

could be my uncle.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ve always thought it was pretty grim and the Police should be more involved/attend more

Ooooh, check out his truncheon.

hora
    Free Member

Have a word with yourself you prude.

Why?

As a kid I used to play in the park and we always had to use the bushes for the loo as the toilets were a no-go as there were always wierd men in them.

How is that normal?

When I lived in London-0 Hampstead Heath had alot of wierdos on it yet I was faced with a £250 fine if I rode my bike there. How is that right?

Like I said, in the comfort of your own home.

Ah, but most of these wierdo’s might lead double-lives…..

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Some say the woods are full of Nobby Nics..

Passed by a local layby the other night which can be seen from the road, normally it has dozen or so cars of an evening, what caught my eye was there was only one this time, a police car… no coincidence methinks.

emsz
    Free Member

Too right Hora, all those gayers should be well ashmed of themselves, right?

flange
    Free Member

Ah, but most of these wierdo’s might lead double-lives…..

What, like a super hero? They’re gay men, not terrorists Hora. Get over it

hels
    Free Member

Aye, like straights have never had sex in a public toilet.

It is kinda gross tho, whatever your inclination. I guess that is part of the thrill.

wwaswas

to be fair emsz I’m not sure hora’s making any comment on the gender of partner these blokes choose, just the locations they seem to use.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I still don’t see what is wrong with a bit of cock and bum fun between two consenting heterosexual guys.

hora
    Free Member

What part of my posts is homophobic? Its conducting sexual acts in public that I don’t agree with. That can be cottaging, dogging etc.

Like I said, when I lived in London the Police seemed to be more bothered about bicycles in parks (I received a written caution and was chased down by a Police Transit in Regents Park one early morning). Two joggers stopped and one had a right go at the jumped up little idiots in uniform. I just stood there and grinned 😆

Next time I’ll just hang round the bushes.

wallop

It’s the prolific use of “in the comfort of your own home” which makes you sound like a prehistoric prude 😆

hora
    Free Member

I get the impression sometimes that emsz doesn’t like straight folk 😥

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

Nomanshill woods near me is full of them, havent got an issue with peoples sexuality but I do have an issue with tissues and condoms everwhere
    I find it quite amusing as some of them look quite well heeled/ senior Management types

DezB
    Free Member

I get the impression sometimes that emsz doesn’t like straight folk calling gay folk weirdos.

FTFY

emsz
    Free Member

S’ok hora, some of my best friends are straight, I don’t mind, as long as they, y’know, keep it to themselves 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Anyway hora – why do you care what happens in Brighton? Hmm?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

S’ok hora, some of my best friends are straight, I don’t mind, as long as they, y’know, keep it to themselves

I guess this explains a lot of the reasons why you won’t be friends with me?

philconsequence
    Free Member

i didn’t know managers could be gay! 😯

tinsy
    Free Member

I rang the police once I got so fed up seeing doggers loitering about.

Dunno if they did much, but I felt better.

They said “do you think they are doggers”, I didn’t know what that was at the time & just said “I am pretty sure they are not enjoying the country park in the same way as I am!”

Junkyard
    Free Member

Not when you share it with other members of the public though. Its lewd and indecent behaviour.

You are right I far prefer men to brag on the internet about their sexual conquests, keeping knickers as mementos and telling us all about their beautiful penis….now that is normal behaviour 🙄
    LOl @ emsz and DS

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

now that is normal behaviour

for a repressed homosexual.

Junkyard
    Free Member

He does own cowboy boots ..you may be on to something

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

hmmmm… does he have facial hair? Or an obsession with showing his heteroness with talk of proper manly stuff like cars and bikes?

hels
    Free Member

Posting on internet forums about cottaging sounds like both over-compensation and vicarious titilation to me.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Cottaging what an amusing term: it always makes me think of some quaint little craft activity, the sort of thing endorsed by the WI, rather like needlepoint, knitting or crocheting…………

(In Mrs Merton voice; “Hello dear,fancy popping round for some cottaging ,a cup of tea and a slice of cake?” :mrgreen:

philconsequence
    Free Member

Hello dear,fancy popping round for some cottaging ,a cup of tea and a slice of cake?

if thats a serious invite i’m wiling to ditch work and come on over 😯

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Cottaging’ is closed to new replies.