Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cotswolds
  • singletracksurfer

A bit of a silly hopeful question, but whats riding ok (or just rideable) at the moment? ….Anything? I’ll be there next week 😕

Trimix
    Free Member

Tarmac will be almost OK 🙂

singletracksurfer

haha, thanks 😀

monkeyboyjc

Depends on how slippery you like it….. lots of chatter on facebook about how ‘unridable’ it is at the moment in my area (Stroud) – Personaly the mud just adds to the appeal / challenge. Although, having said that, there are some bridleways across cirtain fields which I would completely avoid as you’ll need to clear off the mud every couple hundred yrds.

IHN

Guiting Power/Kineton/Temple Guiting/Naunton normally hold up pretty well. And most of Cleeve Hill (although not The Track Of Doom…)

Trimix
    Free Member

Very steep bits or certain bits may be OK, but its a problem linking these bits together to make a ridable loop.

I avoid the place till its well and truly dry, the mud there seems to contain cement.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Its Mud glorious mud and very water logged Crap just like the Forest of Dean at present but Hay Ho can not get drive roads at present lone anything else.Cranham is yuk.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cotswolds’ is closed to new replies.