Cotic Simple, 26er, medium. Custard with wrap. Excellent nick

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Cotic Simple, 26er, medium. Custard with wrap. Excellent nick

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Cotic Simple, 26er, medium. Custard with wrap. Excellent nick
  • Hello

New Year’s resolution number one: put some effort into selling stuff I don’t need anymore. Here’s one attempt before getting serious on eBay.

The bike has had moderate use but it’s in excellent nick. I have been commuting to work for the past two years on a road bike and this has had probably 12 hours use in the last two years. It has to go.

Cotic Simple 26er Custard, Medium
    Surly Tugnut
    Pace RC31 forks
    Cane Creek S2 headset
    Hope Pro II front laced to XM819
    Profile Racing Cassette SS rear hub laced to XM819, 17 and 15T available
    Rubber Queen UST front
    Racing Ralph UST rear
    Thomson 90mm stem
    Easton Carbon Monkey Light XCs low rise
    ODI Intense lock ons
    Truvativ Stylo 180mm cranks with 32T Blackspire Mono Veloce ring
    XT bottom bracket
    Shimano 520 pedals
    Magura Louise FR 180/160mm
    Thomson 410×27.2 layback post (one big scrath down the front)
    Selle Italia Flite SL saddle

The frame has a couple of chips to the paint, no dents, and is generally in very good nick. The chainguides built in to the frame were broken on day one, they were hopeless, and I replaced them with a Surly Tugnut (which is perfect). The bolts are still in the frame as I couldn’t be bothered to take them out…

The forks are excellent, only very light scratches to the dropouts. Bars, stem and headset are mint but the seatpost is scratched (off a different frame) and the saddle is well used too. Both tyres are nearly new and the wheels are in excellent condition (the Profile rear hub is lovely), as are the brakes (although they need new pads front and rear). Cranks, rings, sprockets and chain are all very good with pretty much full life ahead of them.

I’m based in Newcastle for viewing but I’m happy to post. As with everything I sell on here, I’d happily refund in full if a purchaser isn’t happy with it when they get it.

£700 for the complete build, or make me an offer somewhere around there. I don’t think I want to split on here.

Email address in profile

Thanks

Craig

IMG_1752 by mufflerflux, on Flickr

andyvineer

Dropped you an email about this – im interested if it’s still available?

Please could you email some more photos to andyvineer AT gmail D0T com

Thanks

Andy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Cotic Simple, 26er, medium. Custard with wrap. Excellent nick’ is closed to new replies.