• This topic has 19 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by spev.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Cotic Shipping
  • spev

Anyone recently ordered from Cotic? I finally gave in and placed an order for a Bfe about 6pm wednesday, say the bit about Thursday dispatch for Friday delivery but I’ve just seen a bit on another page saying it has to be ordered before 3.30pm on the Wedneday. Shall I dismantle the Mega in anticipation of it arriving tomorrow on hang on and be forlorn for the weekend?

sharkattack

Why don’t you phone them in the morning and see if it’s left yet?

nixie

Depends if you want to ride this weekend or not. Personally unless I’ve got another bike to ride I don’t strip one till the new frame arrives.

kelvin

Message me your order ID, or real name, and I’ll take a look in the order system. I know there were LOADS of orders to send out today, because of the BFe stock arriving, but you might have been lucky… it being just a frame.

spev

Phoning em in the morning is on the list 🙂 just sitting with a cuppa wondering thats all. Depending on surf this weekend as to whether I ride or nt anyway, but excitement is building 🙂
    Cheers Kelvin, message inbound

cbr9
    Free Member

Got a rocket on order from last wednesday but need to wait another week as sram haven’t delivered my Pikes. Should’ve stuck with XFusion I’m too impatient for this!
    Hope you get some happiness tomorrow.

kelvin

Well, Paul printed your invoice last night, suggesting he intended for it to go out today… looks like it’s time to get excited!

[ edit : that was for spev ]

spev

Woooooohooooooooo

NormalMan

If only there was a Cotic Friday thread 😉

Friday is Cotic day…

spev

I look I’d not seen that before, I’ll have the mega stripped by 10am, I’ll go he’ll for leather getting the days repairscdone and have it built by closing

km79
    Free Member

kelvin doesn’t work for Cotic, but now he has your name and order id to phone up tomorrow and cancel it for a laugh! 😆

kelvin

Well, drop me an email at kelvin@cotic.co.uk if you’re worried.

metalheart
    Free Member

Or check him out here….

http://www.cotic.co.uk/about/

simonhuscroft
    Free Member

Awesome service from Cotic (/Kelvin) if ever I saw it taking the time at this hour to check.

km79
    Free Member

FFS I was only joking, I even put on a wee lol face to be clear.

weeksy

km79 – Member
    FFS I was only joking, I even put on a wee lol face to be clear.

I thought it was funny.

NormalMan

Imagine if you’d said he’d change the order and get the frame 😆

spev

Cheers Kelvin, only mildly excited now 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

Only mildly excited? Kelvin post it on monday, he’s not worthy!

spev

i was trying for a bit of british reserve, im actually bouncing off the walls of the shop in anticipation , if it arrives i’ll have it built before closing time 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Cotic Shipping’ is closed to new replies.