Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Costa Blanca Mtb in the Echo valley above Pollop
  • fergal
    Free Member

Anyone else ridden here, found this amazing trail in the echo valley, would love to hear of other good trails in the mountains above Benidorm.

mastakillah
    Free Member

I’ve ridden over castell de castells a little further into the mountains. Unbelievable steep climbs, but some fast and loose rocky descents. I’ve also ridden over the other ridge by Guadalest, there is a proper mountain bike loop. It officially starts in Sella on the other side. I started it half way round in Benifato myself. Again some steep climbs, on and off road. Awesome descent on the way down to Sella.
    I hear there are a couple of new bike shops open in Altea or L’Alfas de Pi, sorry can’t remember which one. Pretty friendly by all accounts. I friend of a friend was out there recently, he popped in to ask about local trails and they ended up taking him out for a few rides.
    Not sure how far away it is from Pollop as I’ve not been yet. But there’s a private trail centre called La Fenasosa that I’ve seen. Think it might be about an hour away? I’ll be looking into it next time I’m over.

treefeller
    Free Member

I’ve done plenty of climbing in the area and often wondered about trails. The only places that might have further information could be the bike shop in calpe, or Rich at the orange house climbing centre.

fergal
    Free Member

Thanks for the reply’s, will have to drop into the orange house next time for some possible beta.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Costa Blanca Mtb in the Echo valley above Pollop’ is closed to new replies.