Viewing 21 posts - 241 through 261 (of 261 total)
  • Cost of living crisis and Singletrack – An appeal
  • BruceWee

They felt the need to make the point that they are unsubscribing because of the statement. I made the point that I’ll definitely be renewing because of it.

But yes, it should never have been brought up on this thread. If you want to go, go. Don’t stick around for 6 months explaining why you’re going.

Urks75

Thanks for your honesty, a tricky position for many organisations and folk at the moment. Don’t be too slow to nudge prices up, little and often avoids the “shock” of a bigger step in time. Love the content and mag, and have done for many years, keep the faith. Donation made.

tjagain

Benos. Why are you still posting? Double standards? You cancelled your subs but still on here banging on and espousing a position that is political and extreme.

benos

I replied to your comment to me on the other thread.

But I will say here that I like the forum, and that I’m grateful to STW for both the free membership and that they’ve allowed free discussion. It speaks highly of them.

I also agree that I should’ve replied to BruceWee on the other thread rather than here.

johnjn2000

Nobody has taken me up on the offer of a digital subscription yet *subtley tries to get thread back on track*

frankconway

johnjn2000 – suggest you start a thread with title ‘FREE’

johnjn2000

@frankconway, I think you might be onto something there but I was trying to keep it in the spirit of this OP by putting it here. Will pop it up later.

Cougar

One could argue that anyone who cares sufficiently about the site to be reading this thread is a more deserving recipient…

Cougar

Oh, I know, gift it to Benos. 😁

frankconway

Cougar – arf arf!

benos

I was actually thinking of offering a donated sub myself. STW have been really good about allowing criticism, and weird as it may seem I’d like to recognise that.

Count me in.

frankconway

benos – does that mean you’re also donating a digital sub or taking the free one that’s on offer?

benos

Donating one, if that works.

richb1

I’m a print & digital member, mainly because I tried digital only, and found I missed the print magazine too much, so I switched over. That’ll go, sometime after I can’t afford bike parts, beer or whisky, and have sold both kidneys… Not that I’ll care at that point, as life won’t be worth living anyway 😅

Post something as a reminder in a week or so, and I’ll pick up some merch after I’ve been paid 👍

Tupper

20 years of fun subscriptions. Thanks Singletrack. Just ordered my sweatshirt. ❤️

Cougar

I got a sweater for my birthday.

I’d have preferred a moaner or a screamer, but…

Murray

Any chance of setting up a subscription service for coffee? I’m rather liking my Ride and Shine

Mark

Yes. Our subs tech expert Andy is working on that.

Murray

Thanks Mark!

Freester

Finally got round to subscribing. Sorry it took so long.

Sandwich

My insulated drinking flask arrived a couple of weeks ago and it’s very good at keeping drinks hot. My coffee made at 8am yesterday was not gluggable until after 11am, sips only until then. Highly recommended.

Viewing 21 posts - 241 through 261 (of 261 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.