Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Cosmetic Surgery – What would you do?
  • mightymule
    Free Member

Reading the Male or Female thread got me thinking.

If you were to have cosmetic surgery for purely cosmetic – rather than correctional – reasons, what would you have done?

Personally, I have always intensely disliked my nose.

grum
    Free Member

I’d have your nose done too.

tomhoward

6 pack and a couple of extra inches

dannybgoode

Genuinely – nothing. Don’t agree with surgery for *purely* cosmetic reasons.

If it is an aesthetic issue that is causing real distress for the person then that is different but I don’t have any part of my body I intensely dislike (and some bits I’m rather fond of!).

Cheers

Danny B

mightymule
    Free Member

I’d have your nose done too.

👿

piemonster

Everything

LadyGresley
    Free Member

A tummy tuck – and an arm tuck and a leg tuck and a bottom tuck and any other fat bit I’ve not mentioned 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Nothing for purely cosmetic reasons

If I could afford a proper weekly sports massage I’d have laser hair removal

My doctor thinks I should get my deviated sinus fixed, but I can’t see the point of getting my nose broken deliberately

footflaps

Just start a few pub fights and get it broken accidently for free!

mightymule
    Free Member

Had mine broken twice. That’s probably why I don’t like it!

bearnecessities

Hair, I miss it.

Oh, and maybe a 6 pack.

Thinking about it, stick some air in the pectoralis major as well.

Sod it, and an extra toe please. You never know.

allthepies
    Free Member

Moob augmentation.

Bouncy bouncy

Harry_the_Spider

Couple of inches off. Keep trapping it behind my knee.

samuri
    Free Member

I’d have my hair back.
    I’m not sure what else could be improved.

bearnecessities

Couple of inches off. Keep trapping it behind my knee.

Arse?

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

I think I’d be a better swimmer if my nose was on the back of my head and I had massive hands and feet and webbed fingers/toes. Not sure this how this would work aesthetically though so maybe a unicorn horn too to pretty it all up 8)

maccruiskeen

Oh, and maybe a 6 pack.

Clover

Nothing. I’d look boring and plastic.

Seriously, if I look at my face critically (like so many women do – if you haven’t seen the Dove ad go and look for it) I’d take a bit off my jaw, make my nose smaller etc etc. But that would just create a face that’s even and toned down to the lowest common denominator of conventionality. But that nose – pointy though it is, is my Dad’s nose, and I love my Dad. My square jaw is definitely inherited from my Grandma, and I miss her. In the end, my face is part of who I am – I would rather animate it than create a mask to hide behind.

Kryton57

dannybgoode – Member
    Genuinely – nothing. Don’t agree with surgery for *purely* cosmetic reasons.

+1

maccruiskeen

But that would just create a face that’s even and toned down to the lowest common denominator of conventionality

Which is pretty much conventional ‘beauty’ in a nutshell – the average of all faces

mattyd
    Free Member

I like what Clover said. That’s nice that is.

Clover

Nice site maccruiskeen. Interesting, thanks.

mightymule
    Free Member

Clover – I think you are absolutely right!

However, I’m sure I’m not the only person that looks at some bits of themselves and thinks “hmmm – not what I would have chosen” 🙂

shermer75
    Free Member

Whatever it takes until I look like this

bearnecessities

Whatever it takes until I look like this

Means nothing without vocal chords as well!

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

A massive dick extension, I have always wanted to be the biggest dick on STW, but everyone else seems to have the same idea!

😳

zippykona

Fix it so I didn’t have to shave again.

ononeorange

Agree with Danny. I am what I am. But – in the event I “had to” undergo it, I wouldn’t know where to start – there’s not a bit I like.

binners

I’d spend the money on a re-education programme so that the worlds finally recognises far bald blokes as the very pinnacle of human evolution!

zippykona

I’d spend the money on a re-education programme so that the worlds finally recognises far bald blokes as the very pinnacle of human evolution!

TRUE, but my hairy shoulders may disprove that theory!

toys19
    Free Member

lipo, lots of it

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I’d have my nasal hair removed. I HATE IT.

bearnecessities

I’d have my nasal hair removed. I HATE IT

Is it just me that gets a weird kick out taking a section as it appears, gripping between thumb & forefinger, and ripping it out?

Mine, not yours that is.

toys19
    Free Member
    3dvgirl
    Free Member

Go for it just make sure that you get it done by someone that is good not cheap.. Surgery is one of those things that you really want to spend the money on.. stay away from the chain groups like transform as there cowboys. If you in the North I can recommend Mr Musgrove. **** the naysayers, you only live once.

martinxyz
    Free Member

Would rather buy bits for my bikes.. I’m not looking at myself so there’s no problem!

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Cosmetic Surgery – What would you do?’ is closed to new replies.