Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Corratec STOLEN.
  • donsimon
    Free Member

A friend has had her Corratec Superbow World Cup stolen and would like it back as she uses it for racing.
    As it’s quite an unusual bike the frame is going to be more distinctive than the components, so no list. I guess there’s a possibilitiy that it could pop up anywhere in the country too, I believe some thieves have vans.
    Any sightings my email is in my profile, cheers.

donsimon
    Free Member

Morning bump. 😀

njee20
    Free Member

So where was it taken from? Vague Comments about where it may show up aren’t really that helpful 😕

donsimon
    Free Member

Vague Comments about where it may show up aren’t really that helpful

That’s what I thought too, but I decided that a dodgy looking Corratec is going to be more helpful than knowing it was stolen from Madrid. It’s also a bit of a long shot, but I don’t expect people to be going out of their way to look for it either.
    It was only posted as it’s quite an unusual frame and i wouldn’t have posted the same for a Stumpjumper or Orange…
    Where it is taken from is quite a bit less relevant than where it might be sold and as I said thieves have vans and I imagine passports too.

njee20
    Free Member

Whilst I agree, I’m prepared to wager the odds that it ends up in the UK (as you’re obviously inferring) is absolutely tiny.

Either way, hope she gets it back.

donsimon
    Free Member

I’m prepared to wager the odds that it ends up in the UK (as you’re obviously inferring) is absolutely tiny.

Complete agreement from me, but a Corratec popping up in the UK would be a rare, but noticable and worth the ask. I’m not expecting to blow open an international crime ring either. 😛

crotchrocket
    Free Member

you want me to tackle a potential thief on the basis they bought a frame the same as your friends?

Before I do that will you either give me a little more info (size? or a partial frame no??) so I don’t assault an innocent (is there such a thing?) spaniard?

donsimon
    Free Member

If I now want anyone to tackle potential thieves I know who to call, I would prefer the dropping of an email if that’s not too much trouble.
    Didn’t this forum used to be populated by reasonable people? 🙄

alpin
    Free Member

A friend has had her Corratec Superbow World Cup stolen

as much as i feel sorry for her, it does mean she can now replace it with a nicer looking bike.

in other news:

i lost my nail clippers on a beach in italy last year. keep your eyes open, chaps.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Corratec STOLEN.’ is closed to new replies.