Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Corbyn
  • mickmcd
    Free Member

anyone even muster a vote for labor if hes at the helm ….palm on face

P-Jay
    Free Member

Nope, I won’t vote for Labour as long as he’s at the helm, but there’s already a MASSIVE thread devoted to him.

fotorat
    Free Member

I wouldnt trust him to fit a wheel on a car in Kiwk fit

v8ninety

Yes I’m going to vote for Labour. Because I’d rather that we had a party that is ideologically decent but may turn out to be a little ineffective than a party that is proven to be ideologically evil and ALSO ineffective. Plus I enjoy how scared the ‘establishment’ seems to be of him.

kayla1
    Free Member

Yes I’m going to vote for Labour. Because I’d rather that we had a party that is ideologically decent but may turn out to be a little ineffective than a party that is proven to be ideologically evil and ALSO ineffective. Plus I enjoy how scared the ‘establishment’ seems to be of him.

This, and we’re (supposed to) vote for policies, not personalities.

kerley
    Free Member

but there’s already a MASSIVE thread devoted to him.

palm on face indeed

neilwheel
    Free Member

Not sure that he could organise a party in a brewery though!

tjagain

Better than the previous technocrats.  Labour lost me a decade ago.  Corbyn tempts me back but they have to get some sense into the Scottish labour party first.

BillMC

‘Labor’, apostrophe? Palms on face.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’d trust him more than people who can’t search for the original bitchin thread

Jeremy Corbyn

FuzzyWuzzy

I don’t think he’d make a good PM but we need a change from the Tories and he would be a big shake-up. The downside being that the Tories would like blame him winning a general election on the Tories not being right-wing enough so would shift further down that route and we’d end up with someone like Rees-Mogg running for PM at the following election (and likely winning if Corbyn ended up a crappy PM).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Corbyn’ is closed to new replies.