Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Cool or just Twunts – you decide (warning fixie feature film content)
  • neilforrow

http://vimeo.com/43954522

[video]http://vimeo.com/43954522[/video]

Markie
    Free Member

Can option C be ‘both’, please?

RustySpanner

Pathetic, selfish, antisocial children.

So, Twunts.

ashfanman
    Free Member

Smacking into a wing mirror and just riding off at 58 secs, causing a car to emergency stop at 1:35 and, apparently, wiping out some kid at 1:43.

Yeah, really cool. 🙄

sefton
    Free Member

fixie riders – so controversial 🙄

wonder if they’ll make a sequel when one of them is dead with remains of their face grated into the tarmac?

or when some Innocent person is killed do to car accident.

the car that opened its door had the right idea 😆

10 years hey 🙄

binners

HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT ME! I’M , JUST, LIKE TOTALLY MAD!! I’M, LIKE SOOOOOOOOOO COUNTER-CULTURE AND HIP ‘N SHIT.

No…. actually you’re an utter ****!!! of the highest order. A bunch of monstrously egotistical self-regarding bell-ends I’m afraid

I’d run one of the twunts over on general principle if they pulled some of that shit in front of me, while I was in the car

SiB
    Free Member

Whatever they are I can imagine the adrenaline buzz to be quite high

binners

Would that be the adrenalin jab they’re administering to your limp body in the ambulance?

cows_in_cars
    Free Member

Mildly off topic, but quite disappointing to watch, lacks arty flair of something like Macaframa or any sort of fun, of a slapped together thing. A bit “youtube-y”, a bit “I have a video camera, I am now a film maker now!”*

Seems more like people just willing to risk their lives rather than people with lots of skill, as the video tries to suggest.

*grumpy critical artist!

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Reminds me of this..
    [video]http://vimeo.com/24136878[/video]

neilforrow

Pathetic, selfish, antisocial children.

A bunch of monstrously egotistical self-regarding bell-ends

I wholeheartedly agree.

sefton
    Free Member

shame I though I was gonna see some blood and brains 🙁

they did look hip with their tight denim shorts & plimsolls though… didn’t they? 😳

seanoc
    Free Member

I’m having to repeat 1.52

nedrapier

Interesting to have a shift of perspective. This could have been written in the Daily Mail comments page about cyclists, cycling:

you’re an utter ****!!! of the highest order. A bunch of monstrously egotistical self-regarding bell-ends I’m afraid

I’d run one of the twunts over on general principle if they pulled some of that shit in front of me, while I was in the car

jimjam
    Free Member

Definitely twunts. I didn’t see any skill either, just a willingness to act like an asshole.

RustySpanner

nedrapier – Member

Interesting to have a shift of perspective. This could have been written in the Daily Mail comments page about cyclists, cycling:

Yes it could – but then it would be a generalisation by an uninformed idiot who can’t differentiate between a bellend who owns a bike and an average, socially responsible person who owns a bike.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

My first thought was “is he describing STW or hipsters?”

Agree twuntish behaviour, and what’s with all the shooting, is there going to be some kind of badly acted sub plot like the NWD films?

Yes it could – but then it would be a generalisation by an uninformed idiot who can’t differentiate between a bellend who owns a bike and an average, socially responsible person who owns a bike.

Yes it could – but then it would be a generalisation by an uninformed idiot who can’t differentiate between a bellend hipster and an average, socially responsible hipster.

He’s still generalising them all based on 120second sof video 😛

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Ok.

A good film.

Enjoyed watching it & some impressive riding for sure.

BUT.

Ive no problem with anyone who wants to get their buzz on but dont, DONT for fex sake endanger anyone else – its bloody selfish & highly irresponsible!!!

thepodge
    Free Member

That vid is full of idiots who just happen to ride fixies.

its the person not the bike.

plus who would watch a film of everyday normal riding?

scaredypants

I got to 30 seconds then got dizzy with all the 🙄

They’re bigger arseholes than that copper who rugby tackled somebody in another “urban biking” video

steeveydoesit
    Free Member

Anyone seen this : http://youtu.be/VckgDaKpRK0

They are N.U.T.S.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Nothing to do with ‘fixies’, they’re bicycle messengers, some of whom happen to be riding fixed gear bikes

bigG
    Free Member

A film about a bunch of dicks, riding and acting like dicks while riding bikes designed by dicks.

No ta, if I want dickage in my movies I’ll stick with Ron Jeremy’s greatest hits.

steeveydoesit
    Free Member

“Red Light Go” and “Pedal” are both good if you can find them. They seem to have more lives than my cats. They probably smell worse too..

crankbreaker

Pedal is a good film, quite an insight into their life as well (one guy lives in the doldrums of the NYC underground! Skeletor is my favourite! [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqTxNgEtL4I[/video]

MrSmith
    Free Member

those fixie skidders sure have their shit locked down. 8)

spando
    Free Member

1.53 nice……….very nice 8)

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Cool or just Twunts – you decide (warning fixie feature film content)’ is closed to new replies.