Viewing 9 posts - 161 through 169 (of 169 total)
  • Cool brands.
  • randomjeremy
    Free Member

Cool beans, man

finbar
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJGgS9wIJiI[/video]

MrSmith
    Free Member

Person making formula music to make money = Not cool.

i know a few people who do this, they are cooler than anyone i know who work in I.T.

I.T.: not cool

passtherizla
    Free Member

a little before my time yeah Dez…. only a little though, the older guys were riding things like that when i started but milled down to rubber band thickness 😉

and yes its Ideal.

http://www.idealbirmingham.co.uk/

_tom_
    Free Member

Person making formula music to make money = Not cool.

Being paid to write/record/produce music would be ideal for me, it’s one of the few things I’m pretty good at and really enjoy. I’m not stupid enough to think that I’ll ever “make it” and be a rock star, so making some money off it would be pretty good. Most of the stuff I write sounds a bit generic so it could actually have some commercial appeal, I just don’t know how to go about trying to selling my tracks, maybe some kind of music alternative to istockphoto?

ps I am definitely the coolest here, I just had a lie-in, had some breakfast, and am about to go riding in one of the best places in the world. Ice cold 8) Oh and my bike has recently been named “The Werewolf Slayer” after some guy commented that “you can only take down a werewolf with a silver bullet (Bullit)” 😛

JacksonPollock
    Free Member

Cool brands? Factory Records IMHO is the epitome of cool. Cool bands (mostly)! Cool venues (Hac, Dry). Every release, product, venue, event given a catalogue no. Massively influential on music, art, culture. Lost shed loads of money just doing what they wanted 8)

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Factory Records cool? Maybe in 1986!

HermanShake
    Free Member

Buying stuff because it’s cool, is not cool.

Conformity is bland, I’d much rather have a conversation with a person who behaves how they want to; not how they think they should.

The only 2 on the list I relate to are Google and Youtube as they are functionally useful. Some things on that list cry out “D*CKHEAD!”. Vulgar decadence and “look at me” spending are desperate.

singletrackhor
    Free Member

bol – Member
    One man’s cool is another man’s cack, or something like that. What the hell is “cool” anyway?

Made up word by ad executives now also used by marketeers to sell over priced crap.

Viewing 9 posts - 161 through 169 (of 169 total)

The topic ‘Cool brands.’ is closed to new replies.