Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Conwy County riders feedback on new routes please
  • whytetrash

Hi all , I’m involved in a project to link Langollen, Llandegla, Clwydian range, Llyn Brenig, Marin and Penmachno trails to create a multi-day waymarked epic ride.

There are a couple of proposed routes the consultants have come up with but I’m looking to get a bunch of people together who actually ride locally to suggest any improvements, incorporate any additional sections etc

Idea is to meet up informally to discuss current ideas then get a focus group involving the consultants so real mountainbikers can help shape the route

you can contact me on 01745 353335 or justin at marshtracks dot co dot uk

thanks

whytetrash

morning bump

ste_t
    Free Member

http://www.mbnw.co.uk if you haven’t already, they’ll see you right

schnor
    Free Member

Bump, sounds like a great project! Though not really my area it’d be nice to get some STW’ers involved 🙂

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Sounds like quite a task you have there, would mean lots of consultation with landowners National Park, doubt there are enough bridle ways or rights of way or old drovers routes to make such a link feasible. Have you been in touch with the ranger responsible for trail maintenance for CYB, Marin & Penmachno?

ponti
    Free Member

Like ste_t says,give MBNW a shout,loads of local knowledge available there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Conwy County riders feedback on new routes please’ is closed to new replies.