Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Contents Insurance Renewal Time, recommendations? (I did a search, I promise…)
  • IHN

Renewal is through £400, up from £300 last year, AXA policy via Fresh Insurance.

I’ll obviously give them a bell to see what they’ll do price wise, but who else are folks using? Needs bike cover, obvs.

chakaping
    Free Member

Give Pedalcover a try. They use AXA, are very reasonable and easy to deal with.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Pedalcover are always good for me for home and contents cover including the bikes.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Direct line, about £50 a year. Doesn’t include bikes, Obvs, but CTC for that?

grtdkad

PedalCover

matt_outandabout

PedalCover here also.

Avoid M&S – they cannot confirm what you are or are not covered for. It took two months for them to go ‘oh no you are not’, and when I cancelled on them saying I had understood I was covered, they replied with ‘oh yes you are covered’. I am not prepared to pay good money to a company that even before a claim are making things up as they go….

mrchrispy

+10 on Pedal Cover.

After recommendations from here I tried them and they saved me a couple of hundred quid and were really easy to deal with.

Policy had a fairly naughty excess but their price included separate cover for this (which also happened to cover the wife car insurance), I was a little dubious but recently claimed on it car, pretty pleased with pedalcover.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Contents Insurance Renewal Time, recommendations? (I did a search, I promise…)’ is closed to new replies.