Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Contador
  • hora
    Free Member

Never a fan and there was the question mark over the Spanish authorities hushing up the Spanish doping scandal/Lab find wasn’t there?

…but still.

mogrim

Apparently the amount found is miniscule, far below what would be expected if you were actually using it for doping. Still, that’s his reputation gone forever, regardless of whether or not he took it on purpose or if it were the result of contaminated food as he claims.

tails
    Free Member

oh dear the only roadie that is actually clean is Armstrong!

warton
    Free Member

don’t forget wiggins tails. thats why he’s so average.

igm

That stuff sounds like iDave could usefully add it to his diet plan – “strips fat and builds muscle”. Lovely! Maybe slightly illegal and probably bad for you in the long term, but darn useful it would appear.

coogan
    Free Member

Roadie in banned substance shocker.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

I don’t think that his reputation is ‘gone forever’. It depends how the media continues to report it.

sssimon
    Free Member

oh dear the only roadie that is actually clean is Armstrong!

I hope you’re taking the piss there

Midnighthour
    Free Member

I thought the cycling governing bodies wanted Landis banned from speaking about drug use at the recent Australian conference as it might detract from the racing going on, yet the Contador result, which I have seen was known in August is released to the world now in the very same time period?

Given how potentially tarnished cycling’s governing bodies are beginning to appear, could they have been hoping the big news on Contador would detract from Armstrong’s problems (given the possibility they may have done all sorts of things to keep Armstrong protected in the past)?

Were they worried Landis would distract from their own attempt at distraction rather than from the racing? Can’t help but wonder just a little.

Clembo
    Free Member

Blimey, some of you lot really hate Armstrong don’t you. Classic brits who don’t like a winner. Get over it and accept he is one of if not the best ever, until proven otherwise. Which I don’t think he will be now. And just how has he been protected FFS!

I thought it was Contador had tested positive here 🙄

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

He proved his dishonesty and regard with which he holds the sport when he attacked Schleck when his chain came off. Karma?

Clembo
    Free Member

He proved his dishonesty and regard with which he holds the sport when he attacked Schleck when his chain came off. Karma?

Exactly.

GavinB

proved his dishonesty and regard with which he holds the sport

Again, pretty much irrelevant here. What will happen after testing positive (at such a minute level), and how that is then portrayed by the media will be more interesting.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It’s not irrelevant though is it. Not really. He showed that he didnt really care for rules, written or unwritten, so the doping thing comes as no surprise.

mattythemod
    Free Member

Not good for cycling in genral though!

carbon337
    Free Member

The steroid Clenbuterol is used as a weight-loss drug which builds muscle while burning fat. It is commonly given to horses to treat breathing problems.

Cool – where can i buy some?

GavinB

No, I think you’re just getting a bit carried away with the Contador-hating thing.

It only took about 4-5 posts here, and Lance Armstrong was being slated too.

Diawl
    Free Member

Cool – where can i buy some?

Here

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Contador’ is closed to new replies.