Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Contacting Google for phone repair
  • Premier Icon TheFlyingOx

Does anyone have the faintest idea how to arrange a warranty repair with Google?
    Bought a Pixel 5 four weeks ago and it’s stopped working. Their website “help” is just a never-ending loop of the same 3 pages.

Premier Icon Cougar

Where did you buy it from? If it’s not direct from Google then it’s the retailer’s problem, not Google’s.

This isn’t a warranty issue, it’s a consumer rights issue. Is your “four weeks” inside 30 days?

Premier Icon TheFlyingOx

I bought it from Google’s web shop. It’s very much a repair direct with Google as confirmed by Google’s warranty website. It’s just being able to actually speak to someone that’s the issue.

Premier Icon spooky_b329

Pixel repair UK

Sorry not sorry for being a smartarse

Premier Icon TheFlyingOx

Thank you. I’m guessing my being currently located somewhere in the Eastern Mediterranean was doing some kind of location-based redirection of my searches. I was just going round and round the same few “help” pages with no option to ever directly contact Google.

EDIT – actually no, it just redirects back to a generic “how can we help you” page. WTF Google?

Premier Icon olly2097
    Free Member

Via your phone itself.

Settings>tips and support.

I’ve had my pixels sorted through that.

Premier Icon olly2097
    Free Member

Ahhh your phone doesn’t work. Ffs.

Premier Icon olly2097
    Free Member

Sign into your Google account on browser and go to your Google account and click “support from a Google expert”

Premier Icon TheFlyingOx

That did it. Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.