Considering selling my frame, just checking interest.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Considering selling my frame, just checking interest.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Considering selling my frame, just checking interest.
  • graeme87

Orange alpine 160 2013 frame. 18″ in white. Emmaculate condition.
    Shock is 2013 fox float ctd boost valve with kashima coating. Only had this bike since February as my last 160 was stollen and this was the replacement. Just fancying a change as I have been riding Oranges for 4 years now.

£1300

Absolutely none at that price

graeme87

I’m not sure on a price, testing the water

fivespot

£800 Posted 😕

mojo5pro

I reckon £800 is about right, especially as the new model is out now.

graeme87

£800 is too low I think. The bike hasn’t done much and the ctd shock is in superb condition as is the frame.

mojo5pro

Its “worth” is driven by what people will pay. There is a bit of choice on second hand Alpines (pinkbike, ebay)and the ones that are ‘optimistically’ priced aren’t shifting. I was looking at a getting a used one myself so was keeping a regular eye out.
    A 2014 model only fetched £1000 on ebay last week with kashima dx 5.

fivespot

Based on some of the above comments, and the fact that your complete bike has been for sale for months on Pinkbike, I would say my offer is reasonable. However, I would be prepared to go a bit higher if condition is as you claim.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Considering selling my frame, just checking interest.’ is closed to new replies.