Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 497 total)
  • Conservative Friends of Israel
  • milkyman
    Free Member

Give us your answer king

milkyman
    Free Member

It is a disgrace and it’s one that will bite us in the arse, the British government are week willed and lead by the nose of Americans

thekingisdead
    Free Member

Give us your answer king

Do I need to answer? 🙄

milkyman
    Free Member

No I think I know and agree

chewkw
    Free Member

milkyman – Member

Give us your answer king

I want to answer! Me! Me! Me! (just like an eager 4 yr old putting his/her hand up in class … 😆 )

Annihilate the weakest side. One side must be wiped out from the map. Kaput, gone. 😈

Or one side can be relocated to nearby countries as refugees rather than fighting as tunnel rats or being labelled as bully then both sides accumulate their strengths or regroup, after some years go in for the full scale war once and for all. I want to see tanks, rockets, jets … I mean proper war.

So stop whinging about being bullied. 🙄

milkyman
    Free Member

You are a cock

chewkw
    Free Member

milkyman – Member

You are a cock

😯 😮

milkyman
    Free Member

People are dying on a massive scale and you go and make a statement like that, you need to go and have a word with yourself in the mirror, imagine if it was your family living there can you do that?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Indeed one wonders what drugs are required to turn a grown up into a chewk

Please dont confuse this with me wishing to speak to you/hear your view

slowoldman

Oh I was always under the impression he wasn’t a grown up.

chewkw
    Free Member

milkyman – Member

People are dying on a massive scale and you go and make a statement like that, you need to go and have a word with yourself in the mirror, imagine if it was your family living there can you do that?

One side is trying to take more and one side is trying to take back. Both sides are stubborn so fight fight fight at the expense of ordinary folks.

Junkyard – lazarus

Indeed one wonders what drugs are required to turn a grown up into a chewk

I think all of you are on some sort of hallucinating drugs thinking of an utopian solution. 🙄

slowoldman – Member

Oh I was always under the impression he wasn’t a grown up.

Is everyone a grown up? Are you? 😯

milkyman
    Free Member

It’s ok, I don’t take sides on the religion or race front, we all bleed red blood, I don’t know what the answer is but it’s not right in so many places in the world not just there, whenever we are born in this country as hard as it is somtimes for some people we have won the lottery of life, we have a health service and clean running water etc, all I want is for the same for every one and put religion on the back burner

Junkyard
    Free Member

chewkw
    Free Member

milkyman – Member

It’s ok, I don’t take sides on the religion or race front, we all bleed red blood, I don’t know what the answer is but it’s not right in so many places in the world not just there, whenever we are born in this country as hard as it is somtimes for some people we have won the lottery of life, we have a health service and clean running water etc, all I want is for the same for every one and put religion on the back burner

Ya, keep adding fuel to fire than you have an even larger scale of body bag count.

Sometimes you just have to let them fight until their heart content.

🙄

Junkyard – lazarus

He is on my side speaking for me indirectly. 😆

milkyman
    Free Member

Chew nob head or what ever you call yourself

If there is going to be a fight and there already has been, 1800 dead as supposed to 80, would you not think it fair to give them some weapons and make it a fair fight, or do you like to watch bully’s

chewkw
    Free Member

milkyman – Member

Chew nob head or what ever you call yourself

If there is going to be a fight and there already has been, 1800 dead as supposed to 80, would you not think it fair to give them some weapons and make it a fair fight, or do you like to watch bully’s

Even if there is 1.8 billion death it is still a drop of water in the grand scheme of the universe.

I don’t support either side as life is already hard for me.

🙄

Edit: the title “Conservative Friends of Israel” … I am not their friends. 😆

milkyman
    Free Member

1 death it’s to many weather it’s mine or yours or any body else, it’s not on and it’s not right

chewkw
    Free Member

milkyman – Member

1 death it’s to many weather it’s mine or yours or any body else, it’s not on and it’s not right

errmm … have you elevated yourself to a saint now?

Death surrounds us all and you cannot prevent that. You may perhaps prolong the life but death is a certainly for all.

The only difference is some died peacefully while others died in agony.

Give up death and you shall have peace.

🙄

milkyman
    Free Member

You are a total and utter **** cock

chewkw
    Free Member

milkyman – Member

You are a total and utter **** cock

Man blinded by his own ego see no elephants but himself.

😯

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

chewkw – Member

I don’t support either side as life is already hard for me.

You’re not going to start talking about your haemorrhoids again are you ffs ?

milkyman
    Free Member

I am blind, your words 1.8 billion that’s a big number
    So how would you feel if was your mum dad sister wife etc and you had no house no water nothing to eat would you feel so bullish then?

You are a fool or a troll but if you really feel like the way you express your self I feel sorry for your narrow mind and your lack of sympathy for the human race

chewkw
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member
    You’re not going to start talking about your haemorrhoids again are you ffs ?

Haemorrhoids is like the man’s ego it comes and go, put some Anusol to soothe it then it will disappear until the next time it appears again. They are all gone now but thanks for asking.

:mrgreen:

milkyman – Member
    I am blind, your words 1.8 billion that’s a big number

Universe has no bound and even hundreds of universe perish it is nothing but a drop of water in grand scheme of things.

So how would you feel if was your mum dad sister wife etc and you had no house no water nothing to eat would you feel so bullish then?

If it is the time for them to depart this world so be it. Death is nothing but another journey. (okay for the scientific minded you turn to ashes … stop arguing I know you lot)

You are a fool or a troll but if you really feel like the way you express your self I feel sorry for your narrow mind and your lack of sympathy for the human race

The nature of things cannot be controlled totally but merely to live along side them to your best.

🙄

milkyman
    Free Member

You have your point of view and I respect that we all have one

chewkw
    Free Member

milkyman – Member

You have your point of view and I respect that we all have one

Stop being angry with external matters because that will not do you good. Contemplate death and once you have let go of death you shall be in peace.

😀

milkyman
    Free Member

But if your neighbour is the wrong colour, is not to a colour of your likeing, is on benifits , rides the wrong bike, then what do you do when it’s closer to you

milkyman
    Free Member

You really are a prick

chewkw
    Free Member

milkyman – Member

But if your neighbour is the wrong colour, is not to a colour of your likeing, is on benifits , rides the wrong bike, then what do you do when it’s closer to you

I see no colour but merely beings of different natures, if their hearts are good then we are all happy but if they have selfish hearts then I move on. Let them have it so long as they leave me in peace and do not intend to disturb me. 😛

milkyman – Member

You really are a prick

Anger will bring you nothing good. You will only harm yourself when the fire keeps burning inside you.

🙄

milkyman
    Free Member

Right now I just think your a nob, with your silly emo things, there’s nothing smiley about 1800 people dead

chewkw
    Free Member

milkyman – Member

Right now I just think your a nob, with your silly emo things, there’s nothing smiley about 1800 people dead

I don’t blame you because the fire in your belly is still burning strong due to attachment to external matters like death.

😐

milkyman
    Free Member

Well I hope you deal with death when it comes, it’s not light hearted it doesn’t come with a silly face, it means you have lost some one you love and will never see again do you understand that and it doesn’t matter which side your on even if you have a side It hurts

Jamie
    Free Member
    Bazz

Most of the debate on here is a bit like the chicken and the egg debate, even when Israel aren’t launching a full on offensive there is day to day tit for tat rocket launches by Hamas and air strikes by IDF, to really see where the blame lies you need to go all the way back to the creation of Israel and look at the maps of what was originally given over as the Jewish homeland, then compare it to today’s map and decide how we came to this mess.

I’m happy to be corrected but wasn’t there recently an EU sponsored agreement between Hamas and Fatah to have closer links to help push forward a peaceful agenda with the Israelis? I don’t think this was exactly what Israel wanted and the rather convenient (though obviously tragic) kidnap and murder of three Israeli teenagers, which even the very right wing Sky news are reporting that Israel lied about to their public, was too good an opportunity to pass up on to start a war with Hamas and scupper any chance they’d have of forming a strong united diplomatic voice with Fatah.

As an aside, i went on holiday to Israel back in 2001, and whilst i found many Israelis to be warm and friendly people, there were plenty who with out being asked their opinion were only to glad to tell me how they thought that every Palestinian man women and child should be eradicated from the planet, because god promised them the place ! Pretty nasty people.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m happy to be corrected but wasn’t there recently an EU sponsored agreement between Hamas and Fatah to have closer links to help push forward a peaceful agenda with the Israelis? I don’t think this was exactly what Israel wanted and the rather convenient (though obviously tragic) kidnap and murder of three Israeli teenagers, which even the very right wing Sky news are reporting that Israel lied about to their public, was too good an opportunity to pass up on to start a war with Hamas and scupper any chance they’d have of forming a strong united diplomatic voice with Fatah.

I think you are absolutely spot on with that assessment.

Although I can’t agree with your suggestion that “there is day to day tit for tat rocket launches by Hamas and air strikes by IDF”. Ceasefires tend to hold up quite well for long periods. From an Israeli newspaper: Hamas fires rockets for first time since 2012, Israeli officials say

chewkw
    Free Member

milkyman – Member

Well I hope you deal with death when it comes, it’s not light hearted it doesn’t come with a silly face, it means you have lost some one you love and will never see again do you understand that and it doesn’t matter which side your on even if you have a side It hurts

Live life as honestly or as good (rights) as you can so when death comes it will be a blessing.

Live a life of wrongs then you will fight death in your dead bed refusing to go in agony.

My love ones will die but before they do I want to make sure they do all the rights in life and that death is nothing but a journey. Nothing to fear so be at peace.

Bazz – Member

Most of the debate on here is a bit like the chicken and the egg debate …

The cycle is very hard to break unless those that live in that regions understand that in their own hearts.

AdamW
    Free Member

chewkw, you are Deepak Chopra and I claim my £5.

Northwind

Bazz – Member

Most of the debate on here is a bit like the chicken and the egg debate, even when Israel aren’t launching a full on offensive there is day to day tit for tat rocket launches by Hamas and air strikes by ID

In the run up to the Gaza war (2008) they had an extended spell of near-peace, with the IDF breaching the ceasefire more often than the palestinians. So it’s not constant tit for tat.

Unfortunately the precedent is that if peace lasts too long, Israel’ll shatter it.

(and as Ernie picks up, it’s wrong to say rockets = Hamas, they certainly do fire rockets but they’re far from the only ones operating)

ninfan
    Free Member

There’s another element with the Hamas and Fatah reconciliation deal, in that it forced a palestinian election within six months, this had been on the cards for some time and much of the belief in the Israeli camp was that the long period of tunnelling under the Gaza/Israel border had been preparatory for a series of major cross border attacks by Hamas as in the run up to these elections, either to attack civilian targets or to seize Israeli soldiers as prisoners as a pre-election publicity coup

resulting of course in the risk of the he nightmare scenario for Israel, being a Hamas controlled government covering both Gaza and West Bank

and thats why the tunnels are such a huge issue!

Bazz

There is no doubt in my mind who the main aggressor is in this conflict, and i’m happy to be corrected on any of my points, it’s just my experience from serving in Northern Ireland that a hell of a lot of “low level” stuff goes on daily with out ever making national news, i was under the impression that it was similar there.

Bazz

Ninfan – there is a hell of a lot of conjecture there, and it sounds an awfully lot like Israeli propaganda.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 497 total)

The topic ‘Conservative Friends of Israel’ is closed to new replies.