Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 497 total)
  • Conservative Friends of Israel
  • konabunny
    Free Member

I don’t think the Balfour Declaration or Sykes/Picot were ever really as important as the changing facts on the ground were. The internecine problems of the 1920s were bad but not on a massive scale, and there were comprehensible economic and political drivers.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Wonder if jambalaya and the Mossad crew are aware that both Shimon Peres and Uri Gellar are closely associated with Greville Janner, a member of the house of lords who has over 20 allegations of sexual abuse at a childrens home.

Strangely, it also appears Jimmy Savile received a medal from Israel, for services rendered…

Wonder if there is any truth that he operated Paedophile rings for the purpose of blackmailing the perverse public school elite for manipulation by the intelligence services.

Could that explain the strange grasp Israel appears to have on the UK?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Yes! Paedo Mossad spy rings! It all makes sense now.

konabunny
    Free Member

does Israel have a grasp on the UK? in what way?

crankboy
    Free Member

“Wonder if there is any truth that he operated Paedophile rings for the purpose of blackmailing the perverse public school elite for manipulation by the intelligence services.” No there is not Jimmy Saville was a paedophie he was also a strong minded arrogant self publisist and probably scored very highly on any psychopath test. It is unsurprising that he had strong views about the Israel \ Arab wars, one of the big ongoing world stories of his time .It is unsurprisingly that he publicised and promoted strong views and thereby himself it is unsurprisingly that the side he picked thanked him . It was at least a 50% chance he would pick Israel but in truth given the narrative of the time almost certain he would side with the plucky successful underdog.
    So nowt to do with a conspiracy or his sex crimes.

crankboy
    Free Member

Was “clunk click every trip” a secret pedo code too?

gonzy
    Free Member

Yes! Paedo Mossad spy rings! It all makes sense now.

now we know why young Palestinian boys keep getting kidnapped by the IDF…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Hmm, purveyors of interesting foreign policy

konabunny
    Free Member

I think you’re going to have to do better than find people with whom Savile was photographed and present that as evidence of something or other. the man was a frantic self-publicist for forty years, it wouldn’t surprise me if there were literally hundreds of thousands of people who were photographed with him.

slowoldman

Well they all look like lizards to me.

Northwind

I love JHJ’s saville obsession. I’ve got a picture of me with Jimmy Saville somewhere, but IANAL(izard)

<tries to look nonchalant. Catches fly with tongue>

konabunny
    Free Member

It’s alright, we all know “lizard” is code.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I think you’re going to have to do better than find people with whom Savile was photographed and present that as evidence of something or other.

Rather than presenting evidence that you won’t bother to read, I can give you some key points to google:

Jimmy Savile Bryn Estyn

William Hague Bryn Estyn

William Hague Leon Brittan

Leon Brittan Elm Guest House

Jimmy Savile Elm Guest House

Elm Guest House Amsterdam

Jimmy Savile Jersey

Islington Haut de la Garenne

Haut de la Garenne Zandvoort

I could go on, but that should be enough for now

crankboy
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive I only have a few mins lunch hour left to save time which is the link that exposes the mossad run peado ring that blackmailed the British government ?

gonzy
    Free Member

saville’s topless under that jacket….yuk!! 😯

konabunny
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Using your own skill and cunning, could you identify any trend prevailing through Anglo-Israeli relations, regardless of which party is in power?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Anglo-Israeli relations have always been close. Presumably because it is considered, rightly or wrongly, to be in the mutual interests of both countries for it to be so.

Now you answer the question….what is this “strange grasp” you claim Israel appears to have on the UK?

I’m guessing from the pics you have posted that it has something to do with Jimmy Savile and Yuri Geller.

Does Mossad control UK government policy with the help of spoon-bending nonces ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Can’t be sure of the extent of spoon bending powers, but googling

Jimmy Savile Israel

makes for interesting reading

Well you have to admit, it is a bit weird that Israel can just flaunt violations of international law, UN Resolutions and attack aid ships in international waters without any real diplomatic fallout.

That said, it’s not just the UK…

Funny how so much power is focused in Belgium eh?

UN, EU, European Parliament…

Imagine if there was a powerful paedophile ring there too…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well you have to admit, it is a bit weird that Israel can just flaunt violations of international law, UN Resolutions and attack aid ships in international waters without any real diplomatic fallout.

All because of Jimmy Savile ?

Is Uri Geller also a nonce btw – is that why you’ve posted a pic of him ?

konabunny
    Free Member

the UK government is pretty indifferent to lots of breaches of international law and ignored UN resolutions. in fact, I’d put shekels on the fact that the UK does bugger all about most of them.

Using your own skill and cunning, could you identify any trend prevailing through Anglo-Israeli relations, regardless of which party is in power?

to me there seems to be a consistent rejection of Israel’s preference for the UK to stop arming Israel’s enemies, to stop engaging with Iran, to stop permitting Palestinian groups of various persuasions and dodginess to operate in the UK and so on.

it’s weird that many “pros” and “antis” on this thread seem to be convinced that there is a close relationship between the UK and Israel, and describe Israel as the UK’s close ally in the region, but can’t actually identify why.

wilburt
    Free Member

KB, a constant theme in your posts is critism of the UK. Is it a particular government, the people, the culture that bothers you and do you live here?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

That would be in your opinion wilburt, I see no ‘constant theme’ in which KB criticises the UK.

His above post makes no criticism of the UK, its government, the people, nor its culture, and appears to be merely factual.

It certainly can’t be described anymore critical than the your original post and your reason for starting this thread :

wilburt – Member

I was wondering why our leaders weren’t making more noise about the Israeli Army killing children and found this article amongst others which explain how 80% of Conservative and probably a good number of the other MP’s are bank rolled by people lobbying for Israeli interests.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/peter-oborne-james-jones/pro-israel-lobby-in-britain-full-text

Posted 1 week ago # Report-Post

wilburt
    Free Member

I don’t have anyone else’s opinion, so yes it’s mine and the question asks if it’s culture etc if it had been referenced I wouldn’t need to ask!

Anyway not a aggressive question, just seems to me whatever the subject KN manages to weave in criticism of the UK wondered if there was a particular reason?

wilburt
    Free Member

You edited that after I replied: my op was pretty specific though wasn’t it.

slowoldman

the UK government is pretty indifferent to lots of breaches of international law and ignored UN resolutions

The UN itself seems pretty indifferent. But then it does seem to be primarily a talking shop and rarely takes what those of us out here in the world would consider to be appropriate action.

konabunny
    Free Member

KB, a constant theme in your posts is critism of the UK. Is it a particular government, the people, the culture that bothers you and do you live here?

I hadn’t really noticed it myself but now you mention it I’ll keep an eye out for it and will try to be more positive. FWIW I’m bit really into slagging off one country or another (or at least, I didn’t think I was). I’m pretty cynical about governments generally but I don’t think that’s the same as disliking countries. perhaps you could illustrate my UK hatred as you’ve noticed it but I haven’t.

ANYWAY I think the language first paragraph of my post was a little bit cynical but it just reflects the fact that it’s a big world, states do bad things all the time, and just because the UK doesn’t do anything much about it, it doesn’t mean the UK is in the grasp of one of those countries.

as for whether my second paragraph was a criticism of the UK – that depends on whether you agree with Israel that those are bad things…

wilburt
    Free Member

Now you know I didnt say hatred, the critism I percieve could be because you care so much!

Anyway sounds like Im mistaken, apologies.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

All because of Jimmy Savile ?

Is Uri Geller also a nonce btw – is that why you’ve posted a pic of him ?

Involving Jimmy Savile, but he certainly wasn’t acting alone; there is plenty of evidence that Elm Guest House had links to the North Wales paedophile rings, along with trafficking of children and videos to Amsterdam. Dolphin Square, a residence for MPs and agents of Mi5/6 may also be linked.

Combine that with Haut de la Garenne, which had links to care homes in Islington and Birmingham amongst others, along with a paedophile ring in Belgium, where videos were found which were filmed in Jersey.

If you google:

Edward Heath Jersey

or

Edward Heath Jimmy Savile

you will find some disturbing allegations which research suggests have substance.

As for Uri Geller, I certainly find it interesting the company he keeps… as already mentioned, Greville Janner (who co-wrote a book with Shimon Peres) has over 20 allegations of abuse in Childrens homes against him… Michael Jackson chose to settle out of court for allegations he was facing. Seems he was also an acquaintance of Cliff Richard…

*(Please bear in mind that unlike some of my posts in other threads, though there is plenty of evidence to support something very unsavoury in the whole system, both in the UK and internationally, this is more of a theory at this stage than a wholly supported disclosure of fact)

konabunny
    Free Member

Dolphin Square, a residence for MPs and agents of Mi5/6 may also be linked.

well, is it or isn’t it?

Dolphin Sq is a big block of flats. anyone who ponied the cash could live there. you didn’t have to be an MP or a MI5 agent – although some did, because it’s close to Westminster.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Although there are several living members of the political elite implicated in the Dolphin Square scandal, I’ll play it safe and focus on one who’s already passed:

Nicholas Fairbairn, who was linked to Elm Guest House and The Fettesgate Scandal, was a resident at Dolphin Square… he also had an affair with Esther Rantzen…

Yes, that Esther Rantzen

Abuse was carried out a Dolphin Square… well researched allegations published in the 90s by Scallywag Magazine yet again suggest links to North Wales…

jambalaya
    Free Member

@gonzy drew my attention to a question he’s asked on here but I cannot find it. I did find this question from @grum

Don’t you feel there’s a conflict between your ‘strongly anti-terrorist stance’, and your staunch support for a country where terrorism played a key part in its foundation?

No. There is no conflict as the establishment of Israel was not an act of terrorism. Since it’s inception Israel has faced numerous military attempts to destroy it, these have been repelled and peace agreements signed and honoured. One day Palestinian will join that list.

@deadlarcy (I think it was you) made a reference to the Israeli’s attacking shipping. Indeed they do police those waters aggressively intercepting a large shipment of missiles from Iran in March and more recently a boat from Turkey piled full of weapons.

Also @grum I am as anti IRA as anti ISIS, Al-Q, Hamas or further back Bader-Meinhof. It may appear to some here I am anti-Muslim but the reality is that today most of the terrorist activity is centered around an abuse of Islam. I think the UN let down the Muslim population of Bosnia very badly and the political infighting between Russia and the US/NATO lead to inaction in Syria where a civil war between Muslims has lead to 170,000 deaths.

Israel and Palestine signed a peace deal on the lawn of the White House 20 years ago, a deal Hamas did not accept. The West Bank controlled by the Palestinian Authority is relatively peaceful. It is Hamas controlled (with Palastinian Jihad and increasingly ISIS involvement) which is not. Peace could be implemented immediately if Hamas agreed to disarm, they can never win, they can never achieve their mandated objective embedded in their constitution to destroy Israel. Any real threat to the state of Israel would see direct intervention by the US on the ground aside from the full force of the IDF in a way we have not seen in recent times. So Hamas and the other factions persist in firing rockets and Israel will continue to strike back. Hamas has put itself in an impossible position, it will not secure any concessions and from everything I have read in the Arab press the few allies it had in the region have deserted it, or Hamas has chosen to declare war on them too (Syria). Only Qatar remains and whilst they are a rich country they have a population of 300,000 and no meaningful military resources and they are a country trying to integrate themselves with the West so aside from allowing the Hamas leader to reside there and trying to facilitate negotiations they will offer very little.

The flaring up of the Iraq conflict is going to be bad news for Hamas as the scale of the atrocities there and the direct intervention of the West will show them that their attacks on Israel cannot be successful and their propoganda war will not secure the airtime they desire in the West and they have already lost the propoganda war in the Arab world.

I am not surprised to see large anti-war/anti-government demonstrations in Birmingham given the local population and the fall out from the faith schools/academy investigations.

By the way I do recommend reading John Foley’s last piece I linked to on that thread and the Al Monitor news website has some interesting viewpoints (including one writer who believes Hamas have secured a military victory, others showing links to ISIS and how Arab support has faded for Hamas)

gonzy
    Free Member

@ jambalaya
    you’re not looking hard enough or you’ve got selective eyesight

i’m positive you wont be able to answer my question to you, and therefore you’e now claiming to not being able to see it…so i’ve copied it below for you.
    if you want to see it in its entirety then look at the top of page 12 where you made the initial comment at me, which i responded to with my question.

If you recall it was you who said the Jews could have avoided the Holocaust if they had “just moved somewhere else”, you laid your cards on the table pretty clearly with that.
    when did i say that?
    i dont recall ever stating anything along those lines nor have i insinuated that…so i’d very much like for you to show me the evidence to back up your accusation.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@gonzy, I read your post on your friend in Afghanistan. People who do such voluntary work in such conflict zones fully deserve our respect and support.

gonzy
    Free Member

he was my nephew…try reading it again

jambalaya
    Free Member

@ jambalaya
    you’re not looking hard enough or you’ve got selective eyesight

The former.

I will have a google of the past threads, it might not have been you based upon your response.

EDIT: Just been looking but there are so many threads and so many posts it’s hard to find. I did find something which @grum posted so it may have been him I confused you with, if that is the case then you have my apologies.

binners

There is no conflict as the establishment of Israel was not an act of terrorism.

Well if thats the case, then 9/11 wasn’t either. What complete and utter twoddle! You Zionists really do inhabit some form of alternative universe 😆

jambalaya
    Free Member

@binners, Israel was established by a group of nations (or world powers you may say) after the war, you might call it a “carve up” but it wasn’t terrorism.

binners

So you’ve chosen to ignore the preceding years, have you? How convenient for you. But, hey… why not? You seem to ignore any inconvenient facts you don’t like on most subjects. But on looking, the history books haven’t airbrushed Zionist Terrorism out quite as thoroughly as you have in your own head.

Whether you like it or not, the state of Israel was founded after a very bloody, but effective, sustained terrorist campaign by Zionist militia. And even after the formation, these militias carried on their activities to butcher Palestinians, and drive them off their land.

They were terrorists in exactly the same way that IS, Al Quada, or the IRA were, and are, terrorists. Just because you don’t want to acknowledge the fact that your precious Zionist philosophy was founded on terrorism, doesn’t make it any less true.

gonzy
    Free Member

Just been looking but there are so many threads and so many posts it’s hard to find. I did find something which @grum posted so it may have been him I confused you with, if that is the case then you have my apologies.

i know i havent said anything of the like but i looked back on all my comments just to be sure….feel free to do the same…you’ll only come to the same conclusion as me

however, i’ll accept your apology but might i suggest that next time you’re able to back yourself up with actual proof before making such allegations

Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 497 total)

The topic ‘Conservative Friends of Israel’ is closed to new replies.