Condor Fratello steel frameset, orange, 55cm, carbon fork plus extras.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Condor Fratello steel frameset, orange, 55cm, carbon fork plus extras.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Condor Fratello steel frameset, orange, 55cm, carbon fork plus extras.
  • Premier Icon 2POC
    Subscriber

Condor Fratello steel frameset, orange, 55cm, carbon fork plus extras.

Frameset (and all extras) purchased new in March this year. Dedacciai SAT 14.5 triple-butted steel made in Italy. Seriously beautiful frameset: ideal as a winter bike, audax, sunday club run, light tourer and/or commuter. Used around 15 times for rides up to 60 km. 55cm top tube (i’m 5 11 and its spot on) so would suit anyone from 5 9 – 6 2

Condor carbon forks.

Takes full mudguards and pannier racks.

One paint chip near the rear dropout, happened inserting wheel for the first time The front mech has made an impression in the paint work on the seat tube. This is more of sign of the quality, thick paint job, i’ve had a mechanic look over the area and its fine. See photos. When the mech is on you won’t see it.

Comes with:

Ultegra bottom bracket bought with frame
    Condor carbon seatpost
    Condor saddle (San Marco Regal copy, bl@@dy comfy)
    Miche long drop brakes with recent pad change (dura ace)
    x 2 condor headsets
    Deda stem (100m)
    x2 black alloy lifeline bottle cages

This lot cost me just under £750. Would like to sell as a bundle for £450. Pick up preferred but can post. I live on Solihull and travel to Staines regularly so can meet en route. Any questions please fire away.

Pictures being taken tomorrow when I get back from work.

Kid Cragg

photo to email address in profile!

cheers

Premier Icon 2POC
    Subscriber

Replied to all emails regarding pictures.

Premier Icon 2POC
    Subscriber

Here is a link to a couple of photos of the bike when i first built it:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Condor Fratello steel frameset, orange, 55cm, carbon fork plus extras.’ is closed to new replies.